twelve.

HIM

Each day is supposed to be a blunt day for a man like me. Doing workouts, going to the gym, eating with friends and partying all night until I passed out. But now it's different.

It's good different. It's somehow changes me in a way I like. I thought first that I'm not gonna like it because it's new and fresh. But things have change, I liked it first hand. I like the way she's so stubborn, I like the way she sees thing in a different way like she's a spectrum. I like the way she handles problems like it's not that bad at all. I like the little things about her, her smile, her eyes, her cheeks, her lips, her hair, her neck and her heart.

It's so addictive knowing that she's the type of drug you didn't exactly know but you just ingest it fully without hesitating a bit.

I admitted the first time I saw her, I was a bit starstrucked like my eyes couldn't get off her. It was like magnet, attracting the opposites. She smiled at me and I felt like horses are jumping in excitement. I myself didn't know I would fall for her. She admitted to me the last time (when we're still "just friends") that she really don't have a single cell that she like me and I must say I was dissapointed.

But the time comes, I discovered that she also felt the same way for me. It's just that I'm slow to move, I didn't make the first move at all when my heart says I liked her that's why she denied it. But when I knew, I immediately quicken my moves and show some motives and definitely I gained it back, not instantly but sooner as I waited.

Every single day I was with her, it's very blissful and colorful. There's no mixture of dark colors only bright and shiny ones. We always talked about the things we like and disliked. We talked a bunch of stuffs during breaktime. That's why when we did the On The Wings of Love that was the time I was head over heels to her.

I fall too hard, day by day and I didn't knew she did also. That's why I was so afraid to show my feelings to her because I might get backfire then get hurt. At the time I realized I couldn't take it anymore, I went to her parents and asked them politely if they want me to court their daughter.

And they immediately said yes, no questions. I know they trust me because we've been together for about two years.

And as we travelled around the world, it came as a hurricane. Fast and strong, my feelings went from 8 to 1,000,000 times stronger. She's a freefall that's what I liked about her.

She let me fall for her and catched me at the time I was falling hard. I remembered we were sitting at the couch in the hotel at Paris, staring at each other's eyes, waiting on who's gonna say it until I couldn't take it anymore and blurted the words I kept for myself a long time.

I believed that our relationship is built with foundation. We didn't start as a strangers then turned to lovers. We started as strangers turned to friends then to bestfriends and became each other's drug property. Having a mutual understanding between two people comes understanding and open minded opinions between the two of you. It helps you to strengthen your relationship in a way that you coped up with each other's flaws.

Dear Naddie, you make me feel enchanted and you cursed me to fall in love with you deeply.

I've always remind her that she should love herself before anything else to avoid pain in any ways. So that she'll not be destroyed and shattered. I got to keep her safe in any self and love destruction. With no scratches and bruises evident on it. And I don't want myself to be cause by it.