four.

HIM

I got up from the slight hangover I got from last night's party. Bret's birthday was a blast and all of our closest friends was there. We drunk, dance and get wild until we ran out of energy.

I stared at my phone to checked the time. It's almost 11 AM and I'm still laying on my bed, topless and stinky. I passed out, I think last night and I don't know who brought me here in flesh and no injuries. Maybe it's Bret or Jude.

Our first Jadine In Love tour will be happening tomorrow in Doha and later will be our flight and I'm not yet ready to go. Well, maybe this trip would be as good as it be because I'm with her. We will be touring the world and it's such a big step for us, and for our loveteams. I hope there would be something growing underneath her.

Someone's calling me on the landline, I reached it from my bed.

"Hello?"

"Ay pucha, thank God gising kana. Ano ba naman? Bat ba ang tindi ng hangover mo last night?" She asked without saying good morning or hello. Well, I find it cute and funny.

"Because you made me drank too much. You were passing all the glass that you don't want to drink tapos sa akin napapasa lahat." I replied not stopping myself from smiling.

"I hope your bihis na because the flight was moved from 6 PM to 3 PM kaya please move faster. Thank you Hanash, goodbye."

Then the call ended. That girl.

AIRPORT

I arrived late as ever and they were already starting to get annoyed because they thought I can't come. Nadine was sitting on the awaiting chairs and earphones on her ear. I saw my manager waving at me and I walked towards her.

"Bagal ha, we are waiting for you boy." She said.

"Sorry, I tried to calm my hangover last night so that I'll not end up lying here." I quietly laugh.

Then after a few minutes, we were ready to board. I approached her to hold her other bag but this time, she let me hold it. It was the first time she didn't refused because always she don't like someone holding her bag because she can carry her own naman.

"Thanks," she mouthed and proceed to our designated seats.

We were beside with each other. I was arranging my seat while she was too comfortable that she already played color switch. I stared at what she doing and she finally realized that I was gazing on her not on the game.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was just distracted by your beauty." I said sincerely.

"Baliw," then she slapped me and took the right side of the earphone to share with me.

The song was already playing and it's Troye's Sivan's Bite. When we went on a trip, her playlist was always electropop or either synthpop. But now, it's different. It's more on sanity and soothing music that could calm your nerves.

She rest her head above my shoulder and snuggle herself with her lovely blanket she brought everytime we went out of the country. I tried to sleep but I can't, her presence is too much to handle especially she's resting on my body.

She even looked more peaceful when she's sleeping, when she's awake she's a little bit more fierce. She has that firey personality but also the bubbly one.

After a few hours of sleeping, finally the plane landed in Doha. I wake her up to be ready and she was pissed a little bit because she don't like to be waken up if her sleep is too good.