six.

HIM

I throw my body in the bed and felt like I was in heaven again. It was a long and tiring month as we tour the world for our concert and we haven't got time to rest. We rehearsed, then performed then roamed around and travel again.

There's so much things that happened way back and it's still bothering her until now, I think. She's not answering my texts or calls which leaves me helpless. She wasn't ready for the revelation yet so that's how she reacted. I knew her, she's not really interested in love at the moment because all she thinks is work and family and I understand her. Especially her mother was confine again in the hospital.

I haven't heard her side yet, of what her hopes towards our relationship. We do have a label and I don't like it, I admit it that after the premiere night scene I was so caught up in the reality that she is really important to me. Everyone knows me as a careless kind of a person and I agree to that but for her that's not how it goes.

I'm careless in the way that I don't really appreciate people as much as they appreciate me and that's what happen to me. I didn't appreciate the way she does to me, I don't care that's how it is. It's just not her, also the people around me. I built up a wall and push people away from me and that's why I get hurt, I get lost and lonely. But then I realized that it's not good for me, so I began to appreciate people around me and that's how I begin to fall in love with her.

The four days no communication was worst than I ever thought. We don't spoke to each other, smile neither. It's either we get along during the scenes only and after that it's just blank.

Suddenly, I heard a knock from my front door which echoes all through out my unit. I stood up and walk over to open the door. I was surprise to the people who's in front of me.

"Jamie!" Andre called as he aprroached and hug me while Yassi was just smiling from the back.

"James," Yassi bit out and also hug me.

"I miss you guys, come in." I replied, slightly disappointed to the fact that I thought she's with them. We settled ourselves in the kitchen as Yassi offers to cook something for us.

"We haven't bond for a while, nakakamiss bro sobra," Andre exclaims as Yassi laughs at his retort. I admit, it's quite a long time since the gang haven't got a quality time and today is the day to spend it but Nadine wasn't here.

I was about to ask where Nadine is when Yassi speak out, "Nadine's coming. Don't you worry James."

This girl has quite some instinct that she read my mind. Andre just shake his head. We kept talking until Yassi finished cooking the carbonara and homemade pizza. Then a knock again from the door startled us and Yassi was the one who first walk over to open for us.

"Naddie your here," Yassi shouted as I raise my head up and saw her. I quickly smile and look away as I felt an awkward air around. They walk towards at us and she brought something. As she unfolds it from the bag I saw it's sushi. My favorite.

"I brought this for you." She spoke and I saw her looking at me which means she's talking to me.

"Oh thank you." That's all I can say. She just nods and sit down beside Yassi.

Andre clears his throat, "Um where have you been Nadz?"

"I have a shoot. Then dumaan ako sa hospital to checked my mom," she mutters as she took a bite of the sushi.

Sushi is our favorite. Our. Because we like Japan so much that's why. Andre was talking nonstop about his brother Kobe and his works while us just keep eating. Yassi also shared about her little summer vacation and also working with Bret. No wonder I smell something's fishy about them but I won't spill it out.