How We Feel

Because, if you could love someone,

and keep loving them, without being loved back
then that love had to be real.

It hurt too much to be anything else.

Sarah Cross

~

How We Feel
Written by: Euniquestories

© 2016

~

SYNOPSIS

They were meant to be together — in business. In real life, I think not. They were focusing more on their future rather than themselves.

Risking theirselves on the so called love was insane — bad. It would make them easier to be just friends. But as long they deny it, it will be more than visible as the naked eye could see.

HeAnd she was like the first cigarette. You don't know what you're doing at first and before you know it; you're addicted.

SheAnd I know he's danger, a warning in the middle of the road. But I am curious, of what's going to happen. So I risk everything just for him.

~

NOTE

This is another JaDine fan fiction that I wrote which is inspired by the song of Panama. The real life James Reid and Nadine Lustre will portray the characters. And I will used some real life basis but not all are real cause it is fiction. I want you guys to give some good point of view of being 'just friends' in real life cause I experienced it too. I used two languages which is English and Filipino. I hope you will take time to read this and support my story.

~

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this work may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the above author of this book.

~

Jadine Fan Fiction