three.

HER

When you're trying to erase the thought in your head that the two of them reconciling again but you can't. Shit, here we go again acting like the girlfriend but in fact I'm not.

Shit happens when the situation gets real. I let out a frustrated sigh and head to a nearby coffee shop at Bonifacio. I never intended to came here in the first place but I immediately rushed out from our house and took my cars and went here. My thoughts were driving me insane as well as the line goes here.

There are too many students that dropped by here so I have no exception even if I'm an actress or whatsover. When it's my turn, I ordered a black coffee. A coffee that could erase this fucking thoughts in my head. After I received the cup, I went to the small couch situated with a brown table near the glass window. Without thinking, I sipped the coffee and spit it out after I taste it.

Putspa, ang pait. Is the coffee bitter or is it just me? Garnering zero points from what I've done, I settled to a mocha frappe and a caramel cherry cake. I haven't got a cheat day after all and two days to go it's our concert.

This morning, I opened first hand my instagram account and saw that picture and it sent raging blood all over my body. I know to myself that it's okay to be friends with your ex again pero ang iniisip ko lang is the fans. They were shipping us all way out, supporting us through hell and then ended up just like that. I don't want to ruin everything that we had started.

That's the thing about coffee shops, makakapaghugot ka ng malalim. So I recommend you go to a coffee shop and let out everything. It's a good way to lessen the confusion.

Ms. Lustre, good day! Your key on your condo are already here. If you have any time to get it you are free to go here. Have a nice day!

I smiled at the text which Hanna sended to me, the one who recommended me the condo. I bought a condo which is near to work and also to industrialization. I finished the last slice of cake and sip the last liquid that has been containing the plastic bottle.

I remembered what he said to me last time, that I should text him if I already got my keys on my condo. So I erased all the thoughts about him and just text him.

Already have my keys. Just go whenever you want :)

Emoticons were the best way to describe your emotions, but not at all.

When I got my keys, I excitedly went to my new purchased condo and when I opened it, I was awestruck at the design and the architectures. I chose a foreign designer which who I really like and had my taste paste in my condo.

I chose some pastel colors which bring some calm and vibrant ambiance inside and the accessories, vases, couches, pillows, curtains, windows and doors. I saw a two pastel white doors in front of the big window and I knew this was my room.

I gazed at the inside and they already had the bed, cabinets, tables and carpets. I just to have some finishing touch before I even fall in love with my place. I went to my huge kitchen which the back was facing the big clear buildings and streets outside.