five.

HER

Try to act natural and real.

I guess this words were not going to leave my head all day. We bumped into a lady and I think she is in her mid forties. She stopped by and told us that we need to act natural and real. James earned a laugh while I was astonished cause the lady seemed serious.

I shake my head as the words keeps repeating in my head. Natural? We are natural. Our actions were true and we aren't faking it. Real? We are real. Real as in friends, we do as what friends do and we know our limits.

I looked over at James who's currently watching Batman V. Superman and I must say, two years in the making he is still so attractive. I mean, when it comes to men I'm hard to please.I'm not into looks, I'm aiming for the attitude and his goals in life. That's what turns me on.

And he turns me on.

He is such a good man. He is everything I want for in a guy. He is so respectful not only to me but to everybody. He is a responsible son, he loves his family so much that he would do anything just for them. He is god-fearing, he is understandinh in every way. He is so down to earth and very funny.

I like the way he is. He always makes me laugh, he always makes me happy. He is always there for me when I need him in short, he is one call away. Who would've thought a woman like me would fall for him instantly?

I mean this past few months, I was so confused to our current situation. Sometimes we act as a real couple but sometimes we don't.

And I hate myself that I just ate what I have just said. I said that never in my life I would've fall for him and he's not even my type. But look who's talking now?

I hate it but I love it.

He turns his head and glances at me with his big brown eyes. I exchange a smile on him and he just continue to watch movie.

"Are we going to stroll down later?" I ask, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"It's up to you," he reply, still focus on the movie.

I asked him some other questions what would be our activities later because I'm getting bored here in the hotel room and I hate to suck all the air in the air condition. He is still not answering my questions and I get irritated.

I stand up and walks toward the television where his eyes is fixated into. He frowns and do the hand movements that I need to go away but I decided to stay there not until he stop watching and talk to me decently.

"Naddie," his voice became husky and that is my weak spot. But sorry, this time it has no effect on me.

"I won't stop until you stop watching that movie. We got the whole day James and you are here, stuck in the couch watching that movie. I mean we could spend the rest of the day outside, you haven't take me out on a lunch."

He smile and turn off the tv. He stand up from the couch and went to me. He was facing me a few inches away with his hands on his hair.

"Ang cute mo," he mutter softly.

"That's all? That's all you can say that I'm just cute?" I reply, raising my eyebrows.

He moves his hands to my face and caress it softly. My inner goddess wanted to erupt just by his touch. He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful artpiece and its making my stomach whirl around as he tries to look at me intently.

"I want to say something," he murmurs.

I nod helplessly, expecting the answers to my questions in my head earlier. What if we have the same feeling? What if he loves me too? What if. . so many what if's and I don't want to assume because in the end ako lang ang masasaktan.