two.

HIM

We need to talk, reply agad please?

I got a message from her this early morning and she wanted to talk to me. Well, it's a good idea besides we haven't clarified things yet since last night. The visualization kissing her was beyond what I've been dream for.

Ok. Just go here and let's settle down.

I think to myself, did I really did that? Kissing her in public. Such a bad idea but I haven't had choice. Jumping in the pool isn't on my list and kissing her also. But I prefer kissing her which makes me comfortable because we do that a lot. We kissed as Leah and Clark not as James and Nadine, so there's a difference between the two.

Clark and Leah were married and fallen in love with each other so they are safe with kissing but James and Nadine were just friends and don't have the guts to kiss cause it would make things worse. I drop the subject when my door opened and reveal a Nadine, who wear a white polo shirt and a black shorts. Cool outfit, ganda.

"Come in." I speak and invite her to sit at the round tables in my kitchen. She was hesitant at confronting me and I could sense that she's uncomfortable. Well, I knew her. She's not the type of person who opens the topic a lot and discuss it freely.

"Ah, I don't know where to start pero kalimutan na natin yung nangyari." She muttered, gazing at me with her delectible eyes.

"Yeah and I'm sorry for it. It's really hard to choose." I defended sounding a bit guilty.

She just choose to stay silent for a few minutes but I asked her to have breakfast with me. We spend the morning, talking and arguing about our favorite musics and bands. After that, she head off and left me with a smile that could conquer the world.

Everyday with her could make my day complete. Without her, I feel blue and gloomy. It sounds clichè but it's true. I can't afford to lose her in this time of our lives. We just get to know each other by now and we are just starting to figure things out so no way I would ever paired up to someone.

After I took a quick shower, I drop at Lauren's place to have some lunch. My sister was unlikely me, she is very outgoing and liberated and she is getting married soon.

"How's life brother?" She asked as she took a bite of the cheese cake I brought her.

"Well, it's good. It's consistent and I'm glad." I replied.

"Nadine and you, how's it going?" Bringing the topic came flashbacks into my mind last night - luscious lips, soft cheeks, silky hair and shock expression. She is so cute.

"James!" Lauren raised her voice while I came back to my senses.

"We're good naman, nothings change in fact we're still good friends." I glanced at her then I immediately avoid.

She's raising her eyebrows like giving me a word- what a liar- but I'm not. I do mean that nothing's change, she's still giving me consistent signals. And that's good to go, but sometimes taking risk is good.

"Liar." She exclaimed, pushing her back at her blue chair. Grinning, she shakes her head at my answer.

"No I'm not. What I said is true, bahala ka if you won't believe me."

I won't explain myself further. It's just so tiring to elaborate things I shouldn't have to. I bid goodbye to her and I headed to the studio and record some songs in my upcoming album then straight to rehearsals at our concert. This time of the month was too hectic that I can't even had a good time with myself and pamper up with my boys.