More about the world.

Another part! Yay trying to do them faster! Its summer for me so I want to write more!
^oh Ace, so hot^ ;P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace pov>

I had to refrain from yelling out 'what the fuck' to my mate. Who apparently has no clue what the means?! How does that happen. What has he been through?

I'm not sure but I am sure that I will find out one way or another.

"Have you never heard that word before?" I ask my cute little pup.

"No I have. T-t-they used to t-tell me m-my m-mate would re-reject me." Koa explains as he mumbles and stutters through his words.

I know his pain. They all say no one will love a self centered ass like me. Telling me my mate will not want me. All those other Alphas are wrong. I know Koa will come to love me one day. He already feels the pull. Like me.

So I rush up to him feeling to need to comfort him. But I guess I freaked him out because fear rolls off his body in waves. However I feel need underneath it. Need to be comforted.

So I reach out despite my better judgement. I pull him and hold him. He is stiff and shaking. Slowly his arms came around me and clucked the back of my shirt.

I felt warm wet liquid flow through my shirt.

"Shhhhhh it's ok now. I have you pup. And I won't let go." I cooed in his ear.

I'm not sure how long we sat for but eventually he started to let go and so did I.

"Come pup, let's go get you some food and I can tell you some things about wolves!" I smiled at him and reached a hand out to him.

He sets his soft hand in mine. "Here let's get you dressed."

"O-okay." He softly states.

Wuahhhhh!!! Everything about him is so soft. I need to squish him so bad! But that will be a later day.... Maybe.

"Alright what would you like to wear?" I question him as I pull out some boxers because he needs them.

I watch him as he walks around his side of the closet that only has some of his clothes. He looks to my side and walks over to a long sleeve shirt I have. One of my favorites.

"I-I want t-to put this o-one on." He looks down at the shirt and brings it to his face. He burrows into it.

AHHHHH HE WILL BE MY DEATH!!!

I feel like I almost came!! Like my teenage hormonal self! Ah fuck me.....
I would like Koa to....

Whoa whoa mind out of the gutter Ace.

Gah! Anyways I look over and see my cute pup in his boxers and my shirt which goes down to low thighs.

I smile at him and reach for his hand. He pulls a little bit away but nothing more. Slight improvement to me. Yay!

"Come pup we will go and eat now." I watch as he nods his head eagerly.

I can't help but smile.

We make it down and I made him some pancakes. Which he now claims to be his favorite food.

Because I made it, not to be a cocky bastard.

I sat with him at the bar stool as he finished.

"So I'm going to tell you more about werewolves. Which is what you are."

He nods to me looking at me waiting for me to continue.

"Have you shifted yet?" I ask earnestly.

"N-no b-but my p-p-parents would shift i-in front of m-me so I know what I a-am." He comments.

We stay and talk for a while I tell him about rankings, what alphas do, what mates are, and everything else I know about our kind.

I left out the parts of mating with sex and marking. I think that  would be too much right now.

"I'm an Alpha you know." He looks up to me.

"Yes I know." I looked at him astonished. He did not stutter. He had a powerful look on his face almost as if in though. I fell a little bit for him. Just a little bit more.

"You feel like my felt dad in a way." He says as he stares off into the distance. "H-he was a p-powerful m-man everyone l-looked up to him." He said again.

Did he mean a pack? Was he an Alphas son? What Alpha?

"Koa where is your father now?" I ask lightly like me might break if I'm any louder.

"H-he........." He stutters than stopped all together.

"It's ok Koa take your time." I reach for his hand and hold it. He relaxes a bit from my warmth.

"T-hings came a-and got h-him." Koa states in a almost child like voice. A complete 180 from the strong and distant self I just encountered.

"Other wolves?" I question.

He nods his head.

"Have you seen your dad since?" I fear the answer to this question but it must be asked.

"N-n-no.........." Koa now has tears down his face. I feel awful so I pull him up carefully and guide him to the couch. I sit and pull him on top of my lap so he can curl into me, which he does immediately.

I think I have asked enough for now. So I let his rest on me while I think of a way to find out what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's done but it took so long. I'm really sorry however I have like 130 views and 8 votes!!! Yay!! Thanks. Till next time!