The Alpha..

First I would like to shout out my first follower!!!! LooniestCat!!!! Thanks so much really appreciate ^^Really hot Jace^^
Played by: Nyle DiMarco
Anything in ' is a mind link
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jace pov>

I got up and expected it to be like any other day. Get up at 5 work out for 3 hours, shower, eat, Alpha work until 1, lunch, train warriors, more Alpha work, dinner, work, sleep an repeat.

It's drives me insane. I'm 22 and have been doing this since I was 19 then I took over the pack.

I want my mate..... No need them.

Today was different. My wolf, Ax, woke me up. I sit up and look around my black and dark blue room. I see the clock and it read 3Am. Ughhh. Ax was jumping and howling in my head telling me today is special. Stupid wolf.

'ACE!!!! I'm telling you I know' my wolf screams in my head

'Shut up you are giving me a headache' I sigh back

'Huff.... Fine you will see' Ax snidely comments

Ughhhhhh why does he do this so early. I just want to get want little sleep I do.

I fell back asleep at some point but was awakened again by the dream. Well more like a nightmare that I rarely get. But still it haunts me.

**Dream**

My dad Mark, mom Jenna, sister Anna, her mate Sam, and I were all having dinner. My dad suddenly drops his fork and growls out. He shots up from his his seat and runs outside my whole family gets up to follow.

When we reach the door I see blood and many wolves fighting. Rouges. My dad yells back at us.

"Jenna get all the kids from the pack inside the safe room. TAKE ACE WITH YOU!" I look at my mother and see her nod. She starts to pull me but Anna and Sam stay behind.

"What are u guys doing!! Come on we have to go!" I call back to them.

My sister turns to me. "I'm sorry buddy! But Sam and I shift so we fight!" She gave me her smile. The most dazzling one I have ever seen in my life time so far. Then she ran off and shifted. Sam who felt like and older brother winked at me and took off too.

**End Dream**

My dream always ends with seeing their mangled bodies on the ground. But in reality the fight was about 2 hours long and they were overpowered trying to save each other. I want what they had. Undivided love. I want the looks they gave each other. I need it.

They were 22.

I am shaken out of my thoughts and memories. I feel my anger surge through me and I feel the need to mangle something. The same way I saw them.

My beta Jake calls out to me. 'Ace! We caught a rouge and the border.' A twisted smile come to my face. I can't wait. I need something for my anger!

'Hold that shit at the border I will come.' I jump up and through on some clothes and rush out of my room. I run down the 5 flights of the pack house (Alphas sleep on the top). I run out of the pack house and shift. This is going to be good....

*time skip to walking up to border*

I am coming up on the spot I hear whimpering and suddenly I am hit with anger and I feel my heart shatter at the sound of something so sad. A smell hits me that is so good I almost go hard right then. It smelt of orange citrus and vanilla. My wolf purred at the smell.

What the fuck...... Why. Did. He. Just. Do. That.

I come into the clearing and see a small figure naked and curled up.

'MINE' my wolf screams in my head. I growl loudly. I see my mate close their eyes and go limp. I quickly shift and rush up growling mine the whole way.

I get the him and bend down to pick him up. He looks so cute I could eat him right now.

I am kinda shocked my mate is a male but honestly I could give a rats ass. I always thought women were kinda annoying anyways.

I turn around and see some of my warriors looking at my mate and beta. I growl loudly, angry they are look at him. ITS NOT THEIR PLACE!! I fell anger bubble through me.

"Stop looking at my mate." I say slowly and calmly. They all know that is how I sound when I am extremely angry.

I walk swiftly though the forest and back to the pack house. I walk up the stairs and to my floor. I arrive at my room and open the door.

I link the pack doctor, Tim, to get up here right now. He tells me he will and I focus back on my mate as I lay him on my bed.

I growl again as I realize how skinny he is. How many scars he has on his pale looking skin. I quickly look away. I think he would not like me to look at him without his say so.

The Dr knocks on my door and I tell him to come in. He looks at my mate. His eyes widen and he rushes over.

All in all I probably waited about 1 and a half hours for him to be done tending to my mate. That time included lots of growling and having to smell my mate to calm me down.

"Alpha Jace your mate is severely malnourished. He looks to have been beaten many times from all the scaring and bones that have not healed correctly." Tim tells me. I growl out and the room shakes. WHO has DARED to touch my mate. I rush to my mate and dig my face into his neck.

Soon I am clam and gesture for the Dr to continue. He tells me more things I did not want to hear. Finally he was done end left.

I look at my mate. How could someone do this...... I will get revenge.

That is last thing I think before I fall asleep with my mate in my arms knowing tomorrow will be hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhh another part lol. Sorry it was a long time! Do u like the people picked to play Koa and Jace?
Until next time!