What?!

Hello everyone!! Another part!!! Yay! (Sorry it's been long) It's harder then I thought to write a story lol. Respect to those who do!
^^Koa being sexy^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koa's pov>

My eyes hurt. Like that feeling that someone is punching you right behind the eyes. That's how I feel...

I'm not sure if I want to open my eyes. I kinda like not having to face anymore pain and suffering.

Running away feels like a dream. Like it was all a lie and I am still in that hell hole. Like they are still beating me, hurting me, scaring me...

I hear something, like a door opening. Someone walks over to me and I hear a gruff voice that sounds like sex walking.

"Come on baby wake up. I want to talk to you. See your eyes, hear your laugh." The voice is compelling. I start to feel my eyes flick.

The lighting is dim, my eyes burn a bit so I blink a few times. I looked around at the room. It was dark the walls looked black and most of the furniture was black but all of it had dark blue accents.

Damn this is nice! Wait where the duckface am I?!  I start to panic. Tears come down my face and my trough felt like it was closing up.

"Hey calm down baby. It's ok don't worry." A sexy man voice said to me. I looked at him and saw the most beautiful man I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon. He even had his shirt open.

But now I was calming down slowly. No one ever saved me when I felt like that. When I was so scared I could not breath and so anxious I would shake.

I'm not sure why, but I was attracted to him. He was about 6'2" maybe. His feature were sharp and defined. He had dark almost jet black hair that was formed into stubble on his jaw. It ran down his pecs to the cavern in the middle of 6 pack. All the way down to his happy trail disappearing into loose pants.

I realized I was staring to long. My eyes snapped up to his face again. He had a devilish grin on his face.

"Do you like what you see baby?" His tone was kind. Like he wanted me to say I liked it.......

So I did.

I nodded my head and he laughed! It was amazing. It sounded perfect. Like a breeze on a wind chime. Brief but so beautiful. Also a small amount of mystery.

He finally walked up closer to me. He had a huge smile.

"I'm so happy I finally found you!" He looked like he was about to start jumping up and down.

"Oh oh while you were out I had some pack members get you some clothes. We can go get stuff you like when you feel better!"

I was shocked..... This guy no man was huge, buff, and sexy as fuck but here he is with a blush on his face talking about clothes for me? Where the fuck am I?!

"Here I will show you some things I got!" He says enthusiastically. He rushes over to the closet and pulls out a hole Bunch of bags.

"I have not put any away I figured you could do that."

He then started to pull cute shirts out, pants, shorts, sweaters, and undies....

I never had so many things in my life. Something wet ran down my face. I reached up to feel. It was tears? I was crying over clothes. God sometimes I hate myself.

"Oh shit! Shit! Fuck!" My mate mumbles.

"I'm sorry love." Walking up to me.

"If I had know you would not like the clothes I got you I would have waited! I'm so sorry."

I knew this man was an alpha. I could feel it. Like how my dad felt when I was still with them. Alphas don't beg for forgiveness..... So why was he?

"I-it's o-ok." I stuttered out.

"I have n-never had a l-lot of t-things." I say. Curse my stutter!

He suddenly smiled! And looked at me with love and something else I did not understand. But love..... One thing I never had enough of sense that day.

"Don't worry love! You can now have whatever you want, whenever you want it!" The buff man commented.

Then I realized... I have no clue who this sexy beast is.

"W-who are y-you?" AHHH! Stutter!

"Oh right! My name is Jace but you can call me whatever you want! I am the Alpha of the shadow finder pack." Jace says.

I immediately start to think of a nickname for him. I don't know why but I want to be closer to him. Jace.... Jace..... Jace.... ACE!!!!!! Jace Ace!!!! It makes total sense!

Then I remember he is an Alpha.... That makes me scared very scared. The alpha used to beat me. Hurt me in unimaginable ways. But my dad was an alpha and he loved me. I'm so confused now.. I will figure it out later.

"I-i w-want to c-call you A-Ace.... Please...." I ask.

He smiles "of course love you can call me what you want!"

"So what is your name love?"

"K-Koa" I mumble.

"Well little Koa looks like you are my mate!" He beams at me.

"Ok......... What's a m-mate?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo do u like Koa's pet name? Should I give one to Ace? And OVER 50 VIEWS!!! Thanks!