He showed me a compass in his hand. "The staff gave each pair a compass." I gave him a confused look. "If I didn't have the compass, that means..." I glared at Ben.

He smiled nervously. "Oh, I thought that was some foreign clock, or something." He pulled a compass out of his backpack.

I slapped my forehead in frustration. I could have not been lost out here for several hours if this idiot knew what a compass was. Ben tried to say something, but I stopped him. "Please, don't speak." I said.

On the way back, we passed by a tree with a green flag tied around it. I felt like I needed a stress ball at the moment. We followed Cameron for while until we got back to camp. "I think everyone went to sleep." Cameron said.

I feel so loved. "Did the teacher's plan on looking for us anytime soon?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Cameron said. We could have been dead by then. I groaned, it was twelve o' clock midnight. I had to wait another 24 hours before I'd get to go home. "Eff my life." I yawned and went into my designated tent and fell into a deep sleep.

It felt like I only slept for twenty minutes instead of five hours. It was six in the morning and the sun was beginning to rise. The teachers thought it was the perfect time to wake up a bunch of teenager and force them to go fishing.

They wanted to see which pair could catch the most fish in an hour. FUNNNN! Yeah..no.

"Are you gonna get off your ass and do something." Ben said while trying to catch some fish. While, I, being very resourceful took the opportunity to take a nap.

"I am doing something." I retorted. "I'm looking out for lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my" I whispered the last part.

"With your eyes closed?"

"I can sense these things, okay?" I lied. "Give me a break, I'm tired and I'm not the mood to do this."

Ben tossed the fishing poles aside and sat next to me. "It's not like I got enough sleep either."

"It was your fault we got lost for like 9 hours yesterday in the first place!" I rolled my eyes. "Why would we be given a foreign clock? If you had common sense then I wouldn't be as pissed as I am now!" I was really grouchy when it was this early.

"You can't blame me for this!" Ben said defensively. "It was an honest mistake."

"Give me one good reason why you are not to blame for my troubles, Ben." I said fidgeting with the fishing pole next to me.

"Because I didn't let us get attacked by that bear." Ben said. Dang, He made a good point, but i wasn't going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"I could have done the same..have a conversation with a bear." I said and Ben just laughed, even though i was completely serious. We sat in silence for a brief moment until Ben said five words i NOW hate hearing from him.

"Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Uh-oh..." I mumbled as I took my water bottle out of my backpack. "If this has anything to do with legit or false body parts..I'm gonna.."

He laughed. "Relax, it's a serious question." Ben paused. "Have you ever been in a relationship before?"

I took a drink from my water bottle. I hesitated for a moment. "Not exactly."

"Yes or no?"

"No. I haven't actually been in a true relationship." I said. "Why do you ask?"

"You haven't talked about your past life, so I was just curious." He shrugged.