I wonder what Cameron's doing right now. I bet he's sitting around a warm campfire laughing, or in a tent sleeping, or worse, making out with Erin Maguire. "That bitch." I thought out loud.

Ben gave me a weird look. "What and who are you talking about?"

"Erin Maguire."

"Oh, THAT bitch." He probably has heard this before. "I still can't believe I went out with her. She still wants to be with me, but I just don't have feelings for her." Ben looked at me. "I'm sorry to say this, Lizzy, but I'm pretty sure she's getting close to Cameron to make me jealous."

"Why are you saying sorry to me? You should inform Cameron since he's such an airhead. " I would tell Cameron, but he wouldn't listen to me anyway. "I miss my sister." I said randomly.

"I miss my parents." Ben said.

"I need to meet them some time."

"IF ,we ever find our way back." He said in a serious tone. I gave him a blank stare, and he laughed. "I'm only kidding." I rolled my eyes, and felt around my pocket for my cell phone. I took it out and I still had no signal. I yawned. I was tired and sleepy from this long exhausting trip.

I wish I was in my warm cozy bed listening to my ipod. The air around me suddenly got colder and I started to shiver. I looked down at my arms and they were covered with goosebumps. Why does my life keep getting complicated? First, I move to a place where I'm not even—

My thoughts were interrupted by Ben's light snoring next to me. His head was leaned against a tree trunk, sound asleep. HOW CAN HE SLEEP WHEN WE ARE STRANDED IN THE FOREST?! Now I'm practically alone now. I looked at the darkness around me, and then at Ben.

So much for not letting anything happen to us. I sighed in frustration.

Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps in the distance. My heart started beating fast. I shook Ben frantically. "Ben! Wake up!" I whispered.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled and opened his eyes. "What, Lizzy?"

"I think there's someone coming."

He rubbed his eyes, stood up and turned on his flashlight and we both listened. "I don't hear anything."

"Lizzy! Ben!Where are you?!" I heard familiar voice call out in the distance. Ben and I exchanged a curious glance. We both definitely heard our names being called.

"Who's there?" Ben shouted.

"Ben?! Can you guys follow the sound of my voice" The familiar voice said.

We grabbed our backpacks, and Ben gently took my hand so we wouldn't be separated in the darkness. We listened for the soft footsteps up ahead and Cameron appeared infront of us.

I ran to him as fast as I could and wrapped my arms around him, nearly knocking him over. "Cameron! I thought I'd never see you again!" He laughed. I've never missed my brother so much.

"I thought you guys were dead, or something." Cameron said almost too casually. "I got really scared so I came out looking for you guys." He looked down at my leg and his eyes went wide. "What happened to you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just cut myself." I said.

"We almost died encountering a bear." Ben said and looked at me. "Lizzy was scared as hell." They both started laughing. They always laugh at me!

"Shut up." I snapped.

"I can't wait to tell mom." Cameron said. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know your way back?" I asked, and Cameron nodded. "How?"