Chapter 1- Lilli

(This is left off from the first book.) *Recap...Lilli and Luke were just about to get married when someone objected.*

"I object!" I gasp and stare at him.

"You're dead." I say shaking my head confused.

"No when he shot me he missed my chest, then he came down and healed me. I'm back and I'm stronger. Guys get in here!" I look around as men swarm into the church.

"Faith, Daniel come here!" They run to me and I hug them.

"Luke do something."  He nods and the rest of our gang draw out their guns and two gangs were having a showdown.

"Mommy  I'm scared." I hug faith closer to me and kiss her head.

"Leave and don't come near us again.

"Fine I'll leave but I'll be back."

I rest my head in my hands. After we had the wedding everyone left. I pick up Faith and Daniel up and put them to bed. "Luke!" I call as I go to our room.

"What Lil?"

"What are we gonna do?" He sighs and pulls me into his lap.

*He kisses behind my ear. "Mmm Lilli, it's been so long since we've done anything." He says as his hands run down my sides. I bite my lip when I felt him kiss my neck.

"I know it has." I say turning to face him.*

There's a knock at the door and he groans. "Mommy, daddy?" Faith and Daniel walk in.

"Yes?"

"Who was that man?" I sigh and get off Luke's lap hugging them.

"That man was Hunter."
---------------------------------Mwhahahahaha, I'm back readers with book number two! Lets just say there will be more gang action now since they have a rival gang and that Hunters alive. Well chapter is up enjoy.~ Erica