"You're so strong," he murmured as I placed him down on the bed, before sitting down next to him, looking down at him with a fond smile. "It's hot," he continued. 

I couldn't help but laugh lightly. It didn't make sense that he was able to make everything sound so sweet and innocent. 

"I'll be back in a minute," I told him, rising from his bed and pressing a kiss to his forehead, which was creased with confusion. 

"Don't leave," he whined, bottom lip pushed out in a pout that shouldn't be as adorable as it was. 

"I'm not. I'm just getting you some water," I told him, leaving the room before he could protest any further. I made my way downstairs, still being mindful of waking his parents. Managing to make my way through the dark, I took a glass and filled it at the sink before heading back towards Niall's room. 

He hadn't moved in the time that I had left him, though he instantly perked up once he noticed that I had reentered the room. I sank back down beside him, holding the glass up to his lips and encouraging him to drink it. 

We both remained silent. He quietly thanked me once he had finished drinking and I leaned over to place the glass on his nightstand. All too suddenly, he moved to straddle my lap before I was able to react to his movements.

"Ni, please. Not now," I murmured as he began to press kisses against my jaw. 

Of course, I said I didn't want to do anything with him but the truth was that I did. I knew it was wrong of me to do anything while he was like this but it wasn't exactly easy to control yourself when the person you wanted most was straddling your lap and practically begging for things to escalate further than they already were. 

"You always-- always want to fuck me. Why is this time different?" he asked, pulling away to look up at me with a look of almost childlike curiosity on his face.

Of course, there was nothing stopping me from pushing him onto the bed and fucking him until he struggled to walk. Nothing, besides the voice in my head telling me that I shouldn't take advantage of him in this state.

Things with Niall were fragile as it was. We already struggled with holding back our sexual desires but I knew that if I was the rational one and I decided to sleep with Niall, things would be a lot worse. Not only that but I felt as if Niall would murder me if he woke up the next morning and discovered that I let him do something he would hate. 

Best if I made sure he hated me as little as possible. 

"Because you're drunk," I answered him simply, running my hand slowly up and down his back.

"It's not like we've never done that before," he managed to say, though I could barely make out his words due to how slurred they were, not to mention his accent was so much thicker than it normally was.

"I'm not going to do that to you. You deserve better than that, Niall," I mumbled. 

"No, I don't. You-- you're the one that wants to use me all the time. I like you but you just want me around to fuck. I don't mean anything to you. Just fuck me like you always want to," he let out, his tone was rather light-hearted but I could sense his sadness. 

Although what he was saying seemed kind of true, considering most of the time I did string him around just to have sex with him but I didn't feel that way anymore. He meant too much to me. 

"That's not true. You're more to me than that. I care about you," I murmured, kissing his temple softly before standing up, sitting Niall back down on the bed.

"You should sleep," I said, letting out a soft sigh at the sight of his body looking so small and fragile.

"Undress me," he replied cheekily, grinning at me through his tired eyes, which looked like they were seconds away from closing. I knew he meant it in a sexual way, I knew all too well that Niall was never the type to give up on something he wanted but I meant it when I said I wasn't going to take advantage of him. 

"Please?" he murmured, his eyes wide and so fucking blue. I was finding it incredibly hard to resist him. 

I didn't say anything, knowing I couldn't form any proper words in response. I simply stepped forward and helped him remove his shirt. I was kind of surprised when Niall obediently lifted his arms for me to completely remove his shirt. He was never this obedient. Especially not to me. 

I decided that I quite liked drunk Niall.

Niall gave me a shy smile and helped me remove his skinny jeans, leaving him wearing only his boxers, almost his whole body exposed.

I let my eyes wander along his upper body, admiring the pale skin and the faint abs, leading all the way down to his thin and pale legs. This was one of the only times that I looked at Niall's body in a way that wasn't sexual.

He really was beautiful. Even as the sex crazed jerk I was a few weeks prior, I could admit that Niall was one of the more attractive individuals in my life.

"Alright, you should go to sleep now. I think it's best if I go," I mumbled, kissing his forehead before standing up straight. I wanted to stay with him, knowing from this experience and past hookups that Niall was an incredibly clingy drunk. I knew that staying with Niall would mean a night of cuddling and close proximity but I knew that I couldn't. 

"Don't leave me," he said, going against my thoughts as he pouted at me softly. 

"I can't," I protested. If I stayed the night, I could just imagine the conversation we would have in the morning and it wasn't something I wanted to experience. Sober Niall would not hesitate to be angry that I would even be near him and I couldn't say I was undeserving of that. I shouldn't be near him. 

"Yeah, you can. I don't want you to go," he continued. There he was, barely clothed and pouting, his cheeks flushed and eyes blown. It was as if he knew exactly how much he was affecting me. 

"You're not going to be saying that tomorrow," I muttered, hating the fact that I loved how stubborn he was. 

"I don't care. Want you now," he replied. 

I sighed, stripping out of my own clothing and watching as Niall's eyes moved down my body, humming in what I assumed to be approval, judging by the look on his face.

Just as I was properly removing my skinny jeans from my legs, Niall reached forward and gripped my hand, pulling me onto the bed with a surprising amount of strength for his intoxicated state. 

"Christ, Niall. Calm down," I let out, laying beside him. 

Niall scooted over as soon as I was in, cuddling into my side and pressing a kiss to my cheek, giggling at the unimpressed face I gave him.

"Thank you," he mumbled, giving me a lazy smile and resting his head against my shoulder and breathing out softly.

"It's alright, love. Goodnight," I replied softly.

"Night, Harry," he yawned, cuddling deeper into my side as I turned the bedside lamp off, the room falling into complete darkness.

Niall's breath evened out nearly straight away, indicating that he had fallen back to sleep. I decided that it would be best if I did that too, even if I wanted to take advantage of the time I spent with the small blond in this state, clinging to my body as if we were something more than what we actually were.