26

So I Took a Brief Break To Sneak This Update In...Maybe Short But Enjoy! 😊
____________________________________________________________

Jazzy

Jazmine sat at the island in the kitchen feeding Bre who sat in her baby seat, kicking her little legs and giggling as her mommy made silly faces at her. "You like that lady Bug, Huh" Bre smiled widely showing her gums.

Bre was the best thing that happen with August and Jazmine. In the beginning Jaz thought being pregnant was a bad idea, she wasn't ready to be a parent, she still had a lot of things to accomplish in life and she thought her having a baby would hinder that, but what it really did was push her harder to finish her Degree in Business. She wanted to own her own business, even though her father bought and opened a small boutique for her, she wanted to expand and open more businesses. "Okay lady bug, let mama finish her test otay" she smiled at her chubby baby girl.

As she was finishing up her test, her phone rung it was a unknown caller. She sat contemplating rather she should answer or let It go to the voicemail. She decided to answer "Hello" she said through the phone, it was quiet on the other line "Um Hello, who is this?" still nothing, just as she was about to hang up she heard someone whispering something in the phone she couldn't quiet hear what was said but she heard them say something. "I don't have time" she said sliding her phone on island.

Just as she was closing her laptop August walked in. "Hey My Favorite ladies" he said picking bre up out of her high chair and kissing Jaz on the lips. "Hey Baby, How was your day?" she asked. "It was ight" she looked at him like really, "Aug really it was just ight" she said mocking him. He chuckled at her tryna sound like him "Yea I mean we didn't do much but talked to a couple of people to work on the interior designs". "Baby that should've been interesting" "it was igh-Damn B!" he said holding Bre up towards Jaz "You got some shit to clean up" he said laughing while jaz took Bre from him "don't do my baby, aint that right lady bug" she kissed her chubby cheeks, heading out the kitchen to her bedroom.

August sat at the island scrolling through his emails he received from many different potential workers for his tattoo shop, he was opening soon, also looking at the emails from different bar tenders for the night club him, chris and trey was opening too. After all the drama and other things getting his was he was finally getting back to business. August didn't get to know his father personal like his other siblings did but when he dad passed he left him a enormous amount of money. He's being smart and investing it and some businesses. Caught up In reading one of his emails that looked strange to him, he stopped to look at jaz ringing phone. He wasn't the one to pry but I mean no secrets right. He picked up the phone to see it was a text, he laid it back down but then picked it back up when he notice the name "Jordan" he said to his self.

He opened the message and got pissed instantly Jordan😎💪🏾"whats up babeh, I enjoyed you last night, can't wait to see you later

"The Fuck Jaz!" he yelled

Jazmine came back in "what's wrong " she looked at him confused, when she seen him just sitting looking like somebody just pissed in his cereals. "Why the fuck is this nigga texting you, calling you babeh and shit, then gone say he'll see you later..huh" he got up in her face. She was stuck for a minute, she didn't know what to say. "Baby we ran into each other last night at the club that's all" "oh yea, ran into each other huh" he said still in her face "that nigga was blowing your phone up last night, you lied like it was tete" shit Jaz thought, It wasn't him calling last night really but she never told him about the unknown calls and text she had been receiving neither. "No baby it was her, you want to call and ask her" she said with pleading eyes "Man..." he said storming up the stairs.

Failure number one, now he probably want trust my ass, Jaz thought. Now she got to get back on Aug good side and tell him the truth before it put a hinder in trust in their relationship. And she has to set Jordan straight too, before things get out of hand.

Jazmine and Tete sat lounging in the chairs near the pool as everyone mingled, and danced to the music the Dj was playing. The sun was starting to settled down, everyone was feeling good just vibing. "You have to set Jordan as straight seriously because if not he's not going to stop" she said looking at her sister "I know" she said still a disappointed that Aug has been ignoring her since earlier. "So how did you get daddy on the grill" tete looked at her like girl "I had to beg and pout" they both laughed.

"Um I Invited Trey" Tete snapped her head around so fast "You did what!?" she said through clenched teeth, "Listen Nay, yall can't just through away all yall worked hard for" tete chuckled "Like hell we can" with that she got up and walked away.

Jaz sat there a few more minutes before getting up to go talk to her father. As she was walking her eyes met with August, she smiled at him and whispered a "I love you" to him, he smiled back but that soon turned into a frown. Jazmine was confused at his action until she figured out why. "What's up thickums" Jordan said hugging her from the back. She stepped out of his embrace still looking at Aug who eyes never stop looking at her, his jaws started to clench and he started making his way towards them.

Jasmine heart rate sped up as she tried to meet Aug half way but it was too late because he was already over there. "Aye what's up...Umm Augusta" Jordan said tryna give him dap but he looked down at his hand like it had poison on it or some "August. It's august" she said nervously "why you all over my woman" Aug said to Jordan. Jordan looked at Aug like nigga please "oh this you?" he said smirking "Fuck you thought" Aug said. Jaz was standing in the middle biting her bottom lip looking like a deer caught in headlights "Don't text ha muthafucking phone no mo partna" Jordan found this amusing so he challenged August "Or what" Jordan said still smirking "Baby come on lets go inside" jaz said trying to get August in the house so this won't escalade into something bigger. "You really don't want to fucking no" he said coming closer to Jordan. "Baby please, it's not worth it" she said trying to push Aug but he wouldn't budge. "What's up the-"before Jordan could finish his words August swung.

Everyone ran over to where they were, trying to break them up. After 10minutes of trying , they finally got them apart. "Punk Ass Nigga" Jordan Yelled. August was still trying to get at him. Jordan stood back smirking "So Whats up" Jordan said pulling out his gun, pointing at August. Everyone scattered and all you heard was shots being fired....

____________________________
Vote Vote Vote & Comment Comment Comment ! 😬
I'll Be Back In Affect Next Week 😉 Be On The LookOut
Excuse Mistakes