24.2

Update!  Not my best work to me but enjoy...
I realized i made a mistake with the baby pic, jaz and aug baby suppose to be a boy but i changed it, its now a girl...sorry
________________________________________
After hours of being in labor, Jazmine gave birth to Baby Aubrey Nicole Alsina. Everyone was filled with joy even after all the drama that been happening, at that moment none of that mattered. Everyone stood around admiring baby alsina, taking pictures and chit chatting while poor Jaz rested peacefully. "Chris come with me" tete whispered pulling him out the room with her.

"Where we going"

He asked, she ignored him and kept walking, making a sudden stop in front of a door that read lab. She looked at him and signed, she caressed his cheeks and smiled. Tete stood admiring her baby brother, she haven't looked at him like that since he was small. Tears formed in her eyes, slowly falling down her cheeks.

She was sad and hurt because she felt like she failed her siblings, all the things they been going through these past few months made her feel that she haven't did a good of a job being there for them.

After her setbacks with trey and them witnessing them, she felt she set a bad example and was now being punished with this.

Clearing her throat

"we're about to take a blood test"

"What" chris scrunched up his face

"Look..." she said as she told him everything that happened

Two Weeks Later

Tete and Chris sat nervously in her work office as her co-worker walked in with the test results in hand

Tete and Chris sat nervously in her work office as her co-worker walked in with the test results in hand. Things has been kind of crazy lately since tete told him what happened, that same night chris went home and went hay wild on Brandy making her confess that it was true she slept with Bryson but she didn't know he had HIV, and all the late night out she was with him. She was hurt and scared just as much as he was, she constantly apologized for putting him at risk. After all this brandy decided it was best they take a break, she felt like this was too much, this was a life or death situation, they been through some things but never a scare like this, and she felt even awful knowing tete and trey may be infected as well. Brandy decided to break it off with chris not once giving him a chance to make a decision on what he wanted to do, she just packed her and jr things and left, left him there by his lonesome. Every since that night he aint been right he went back to his drinking and partying.