27

Jazmine

I replayed everything that just transpired a few hours ago. Everything happened so damn fast, one minute I was saying I love you to August the next minute I was begging and pleading for him not to leave me. He's been in surgery since we got here, the doctor have yet to come and tell us anything. My mind is going a hundred miles per hour, all I keep seeing is his money laid out on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood.

I can't help but to feel this is my fault, I should've told Jordan that I was with august now and maybe this would've been avoided. Now I'm sitting in this cold waiting room not sure if my baby going to pull through his surgery or not.

In my feelings I didn't see nor hear the doctor when he walked to us. I jumped up "How is he, is he alright? I questioned him "Ma'am I have Good News and Bad News" when he said those words my stomach turned. Breath Jaz Breather I coached myself "Okay what is it?" I asked "He's out of surgery and everything looks fine" that was good I thought. "But he slipped into a coma" when those words came out of his mouth I fell to my knees and broke down. "I'm sorry ma'am but we will do everything we can to help him" and with that he walked away. "Wait! Can when can we see him?" I asked "Right now, he's in room 511

"This can't be right" I looked at my sister and my dad then at my baby, my baby!. I grabbed her from out of my father arms. I held her close to me never wanting to let her go. Lord what am I'm going to do if he doesn't wake up. I don't want my baby growing up with only one of parents like I did. He has to wake up he has too.

"You want to go in together" My dad asked. I wasn't ready to see him like this, my nerves wasn't together just yet. "No I'll go last, Ya'll can go ahead" he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I got back in my chair and watched as Tete, Daddy, and Chris disappeared down the hall. I rocked my baby from side to side as she stared in my eyes and played with my face, tears slowly falling out my eyes again. "We're gonna be alright baby, daddy gonna's be alright" I kissed her cheeks

Minutes later tete, daddy, and chris returned. Tete ran to me with tears in her eyes, hugging me "He gone Pull Sis, I Love ya'll" she whispered, kissing me and Bre forehead. "Let's Pray" My dad said. We all gathered around in a circle in my dad began praying.

After praying I felt better, walking down the hall heading to his room, I stopped at the door in took a deep breath, slowly opening the door my heart started beating faster. "Calm down jaz" I coached myself. Pulling myself together I almost turned around and walked back out, seeing him just lying there helpless hurt me to the core. I slid the chair that was sitting in the corner by his bed. I held his hand in mine and caressed it.

"I love you so much baby...do you hear me, I love you" I looked at him praying for a response but nothing "August baby please wake up, you have to baby for me, for bre, our family baby please just wake up so we can get back to us" I paused tears clouding my vision "I'm sorry this happen baby, this is all my fault , if I would've just stopped him before it got to far then you wouldn't be in this situation, I'm sorry "I kissed his hands "please wake up august please I need you, I know I may not show you but I need you I always needed you, your my best friend, my right hand, my lover, my friend, your my everything without you there's no me please baby just wake up" I begin to cry harder "you know they say you don't know how much you really love someone until something happen to them and baby they are right I love you so much that'll I wish I could've took that bullet for you, August please just wake up" I got up and kissed his cheeks "I'll be right here when you do baby, I'm not going anywhere" I sat back down in the chair still holding his hand while I hummed Whitney Houston- I have nothing...

___________________________________

"Why would You Do That!?" she paced back and forward as she yelled at her brother. "All you had to do was one simple ass thing and you fucked that up, what if he dies Jordan" she punch him in the chest. "Look man he was talking too fucking much shit, and I aint no punk, you know that" he said looking at her with a serious face.

She kept pacing the floor nervously as she thought of another plan. The plan wasn't supposed to go this way all he had to do was make jazmine fall for him, so August I can be together and maybe even take that pretty baby of hers.

"Why you going through so much to be with this nigga anyway" Jordan asked. She rolled her eyes at her brother "Because he belongs to me and I will do whatever I have to do to get him back so WE can a family" she smirked. "You bugging Staci" he said walking out...

"She took what's mine and I will take what's her's" she said holding a picture frame of her and august along with a picture of her baby boy. "I'm so sorry baby, you had to leave so soon" she kissed the picture frame of her baby boy...
___________________________________
Sorry Its Short But I Had to get it while the getting is good lol next chapters will be longer.
Tree(three) More Chapters After This Then Book2
___________________________________
Comment Comment Comment ! Vote Vote Vote ! What Ya'll Think ? 👀