1.

Jaz

I sat at my bar stool in my kitchen and watch august as he stir pots on the stove. He said he wanted to make me dinner for my birthday even though it isn't until tomorrow I wasn't going to say no. "Umm do you really have to be shirtless cooking" I said while strolling through the phone. "You like me shirtless babe" I rolled my eyes and kept going through my phone. Truth of the matter is I really do like seeing him shirtless and everything else.

Me and august has been friends since we were little kids, his mom and mine were real good friends, so we was always around it each other. We actually "play went together" haha, I called it play went together because we were kids, we really didn't understand anything about a relationship. So us playing together and hugging eachother was our relationship. As we got older my feelings for him grew even more, even though we never tried to be together as adults, I still wondered what it'd be like if we gave it a try again. i love august so much, actually I'm in love with him but truth is I'm to scared to be with august because he's my best friend and I know how he do, what he do and when he do. Deep down I know that he wouldn't intently hurt me, I just wasn't trying to take it there with him. My sister always tease me saying "girl you better let him know how you feel before somebody else comes and swept him up from under you" but I'm really not worried about that because again I know august, and what he do and how he do.

"Here...taste this" he said putting the spoon to my mouth, "Mmmm august" I moaned "Gurl you keep moaning like that and ima take that ass upstairs. "Shut up" I playfully hit him, my insides was going crazy. We finally ate, took a few shots then we talked and we were now in the living room watching tv, until he decided he wanted to play by taking my phone. "Auggie stop playing, give me my phone back" I whined "I want to see who got you smiling and shit" he said trying to scroll through my phone "No one, now give it" I said holding my hand out "Give me a kiss first" he said smiling "k" I kissed his cheek "Knawl playa, I want some lips action" shaking my head "nope". "ight" he said still trying to scroll through the phone, I wasn't having it so I jumped on him trying to get my phone back but why did I do that, I was on the floor and he was straddling me ,So I gave in 'Urgh, Fine! You can have a kiss" he looked at me and smiled, I leaned up and gave him a friendly peck on his lips but he just won't do right, next thing I know we were making out on the floor and his hands under my shirt.

It was getting heated and I was loving it every moment of it. My body was saying yes but my mind was telling me no girl no. Before I knew it he was planting soft kisses on my neck, making his way to my spandex shorts, it felt so good. I haven't had anyone to touch me in the way august was doing in a long time. "shiittt!" I moaned, he was now planting kisses on my juice box. He looked up at me and smiled. My mind was going crazy this was not supposed to happen, he's my best friend, my homie and i wasnt ready for this....After reaching my peak he looked up at me licking his lips..."Happy Birthday Babe"

Hope Ya'll Enjoy! Excuse Any Mistakes! Also Leave Your Thoughts and Any Suggestions.