9

Brandy sat at the empty table by herself while everyone else converse and danced. She smiled admiring all the happy couples out on the dance floor, she spotted chris and his girl grinding, her smiled turned into a frown.

"Nooo Pretty lady, fix your face" the male spoke

Brandy just shot him a quick smile in continued watching the others.

"Im Bryson" he extended his hand

"Brandy" she smiled

"Mind if I join you" he asked

"Why not.."She shrugged

Bryson sat in silence admiring Brandy beauty.

"So Bryson, how do you know the taylor family?"

She asked trying to spark up a conversation.

"My Uncle and Mr. Taylor are real good friends, I Been Knowing the family for a while now"

"Okay well that mean you know I'm with Chris"

"You mean chris that's out there grinding on ol girl"

Her face saddened and she held her head down

"lift your head up" he said gently lifting her head "I don't know what's going on between you two but  know your worth, your worth so much more"

She smiled.

"Thank You"

They sat conversing for a while, Brandy was enjoying his company and the attention he gave her, something she yearned from chris.

Chris notice and he made his way over there.

"What the hell is this?" he said frowning

"Chris please don't start" Brandy said

He never took his eyes off of Bryson and Bryson never took his eyes off chris.

"So you trying to get at my girl B" Chris asked Bryson

Bryson stood up facing him

"From the looks of it, your girl over there partna" he pointed towards the bar where the girl stood

" naw this my girl here, she's carrying my child B" he said grabbing Brandy up

She snatched away and eased backed towards Bryson

"No Chris I'm tired of being your push over, you come in here with some chick like we wasn't just in a relationship, then it took your father to threaten you to take care of our of unborn child" she rubbed her belly " I thought you came to your sense we was just talked but I see you haven't your still a JACKASS and I'm done" she said

Bryson grabbed Brandy hand and they walked away leaving Chris looking pissed but shocked at the same time.

*-*

The Event was coming to a end and people were saying their goodbyes and giving out hugs. Mr. Taylor had finally came out of his office to say goodbye and give hugs to the many people that showed up. Even though he was pissed at the slight drama that transpired earlier he still appreciated everyone coming out.

They all gathered by the booth as the staff cleaned up the club from tonight's event.

"Well Since everyone's here...wait where's Aug?" Cha asked

Everyone shrugged. Except Mr.Taylor he looked at Jaz like he knew something.

"Okay well I have some news" she said

She paused while everyone looked confused.

"For these past 3 months I been working on opening a Spa...And well its official i did it! "she said excited

They all cheered

"But.....it's in LA" cha Said

"What?!" Jaz Said

"And im leaving tomorrow" cha added

Everyone's face showed disappoint me even Mr.Taylor. Cha and Bam was like his two extra daughter even though they were his nieces they were more like his own. I think It hurt him the most.

"Well Congratulations, im proud of you " te said hugging cha, but deep down she was disappointed. She was happy for her but sad because she were leaving, and so soon at that.

"The plan was to make the announcement earlier, but with all the caziness happening with everyone I couldn't seem to get you all together, but don't be sad ya'll I will be coming back to visit."

The guys left the girls by the bar to talk, hug and cry it out, while they all conversed a little their selves.

"Chris man wtf is really going on" trey asked

"What u mean"

"I saw you over there with brandy and dude"

"Bro he thinks im just gone let him take my girl like that"

"wait you and aug came strolling through with some chicks on your own how you think brand feel"

"Speaking of Aug where the hell that nigga at "Chris asked changing the subject

"I don't know, he stormed out here looking angry, I tried to stop him but he kept going"

Chris shrugged

"But back to you....all ima say is brandy a good woman and she deserves better and who know he may be better"

"Man I don't want to hear that"

"Im just saying you cant keep treating her any kind of way and expect her to let you continue. Man up chris man up" trey said walking away

He stood there and thought for min.

"Baby you ready?" Trey asked te

"Um yea, just one minute"

"okay I'll be in the car"

"So this is it?" jaz said to cha sad faced

"Just temporary you know we'll be visiting every chance we can" Cha said

They all signed and hugged one more time before they headed out the club. Walking out Jaz seen Kell standing by his car talking to two more other dudes. He looked up and seen her and he walked over with the two following.

"Hey baby" he kissed her

"Hey" she said softly

"I want to introduce you to someone" he said turning towards the guys

"This my brother DJ and cousin Rell, yall this my girl Jaz"

"What's up lil mama" they said

They talked for a quick minute but all the while Dj was watching Tete and Trey all hugged up.

He immediately became salty because he thought seeing her in the club, he was sure to rekindle things with her that was his first love and his rider, he missed that and he needed that back. Especially by his mother being sick, he knew her being by his side would make things easier he just didn't think she was with someone.

"Yo I'll be right back" Rell said

*-*

Bambi

Damn why I had to park so far away and behind the club anyways, my feet hurt and my head hurts like shit. Forget this I said taking off my heels, as I continued to stride to my car, I heard someone calling my names. I aint giving nobody a ride I thought.

"What?!" I shouted

When I turned around I was faced with the devil his self, the person I tried my best to avoid, the last person I want to see...Darell.

My heart sped up and I became froze, I tried to run but my feets just wouldn't move. He smirked looking me up and down

"Whats up baby" he said smashing his lips unto mine...

Boring Maybe...i know its a filler, got to get this story on the road...lol

Excuse Mistakes! Did not edit

FeedBack Please !!!

Enjoy!