0.29 - Underland

Depuis le début

"And I'm Jordan," said the other.

"Twins!" Shrieked Loraine.

"Loraine!" Shrieked the twins.

Loraine giggled and stood up to hug the both of them. They had to stand over me a bit but I didn't mind as much as they smelled pretty good and I got a good whiff of them when they stood up.

"So who's your new friend?" The one said. I knew their names, but it was still hard to place who said what and what was said between the two.

"This is Lilly! But don't call her Lillian okay?" She tried to whisper that and even gave them a wink as an okay, but I don't think she realized that her voice was loud enough so that everyone at our table could hear her.

"Nice to meet you Lilly!" George said ( I think ). He smiled brightly and in return I smiled back. Awh, that was cute. George had dimples!

"Nice to meet you too," I said politely.

"So what brings you here?" They asked in unison. Okay.. Creepy..

"Um... Boyfriend issues I guess." I shrugged slightly and poked at my corn.

"Boyfriend send you here then, huh? What an ass." Jordan patted my shoulder and sipped his drink.

"More like my mom sent me here after realizing that I was apparently making up my relationship completely. Which I wasn't. He's real, I can assure you. It's just everyone else doesn't exactly believe me." They nodded in understanding and decided to not push the topic. Which, I was grateful for.

"What about you two?" I asked.

Michael smirked softly and I gave him a weird look before looking between the twins.

"Well," started George. "We ran into a mishap wth our parents you see."

"Murdered them by accident, pure accident." Jordan sighed and I grew rigid. Murdered them...?

"I can't quite remember what happened to our sister anymore. Do you Jordan? I can't recall. Maybe she got burned with the house by accident." George honestly looked troubled by the thought of not remembering if he murdered his sister or not. I, on the other hand, was ready to pile up the little food I ate.

"All an accident." Jordan repeated. "All an accident."

"Well in the end Jordan and I decided we didn't want to go to jail so we claimed insanity. After several therapy and interrogation sessions we were sent here. Been here ever since." George smiled at me and patted my shoulder. I wasn't sure if he realized I had the look of pure fear all over my face.

"All an accident. That's all it was. It was just an accident." Jordan had gotten quite sad as he repeated it more and to be completely honest, I was a bit terrified of the twins.

George glanced over at his twin and he squeezed his shoulder. That must've been something triggering because all of a sudden Jordan was back to normal.

"Yep! Here ever since!" He said and smiled. George smiled and went back to his food before nodding in agreement.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Since we were 12. We're.... What? 17 now?" George looked towards Jordan and nodded a bit.

"You've been here for that long?" I asked, astonished. And then something hit me. I nearly choked on my food and Jordan patted my back to make sure I was okay.

( I never understood why people did that, it never really helped. )

"You murdered your family when you were twelve?!" I nearly screamed.

They shushed me and gave me a funny look. "Well isn't that what we said? Now please calm down before you choke again. Wouldn't want that happening now, would we?" George cracked a smile and took another bite of his steak before leaning against the table.

Loraine was awfully quiet for the whole thing, so when she gasped and jumped up that nearly made me choke on its own.

Damn all these outbursts. People seriously need to give warnings around here!

"I've got it! I'm Alice!" She said.

"Huh?"

"I'm Alice and this is my wonderland! Mikey is my Cheshire and twins, you're Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum! And then Lilly, you can be the Mad Hatter! Bonkers about everything!" She cheered and even Michael pulled a small smile for his frail friend.

The twins cheered as well and hopped up, suddenly singing the most iconic song in Alice and Wonderland.

"Have a very Happy Unbirthday! To you? To you!" They danced and sung and cheered all around, arm in arm. Loraine clapped along to the song and sang with them, elbowing Michael who did smile and grin like a Cheshire.

I poured and crossed my arms stubbornly. "I'm not Bonkers." I stated. "So why should I be the Mad Hatter?"

"Would you rather be the March Hare? Or maybe the Red Queen!" Jordan teased and pulled my hair a little bit.

I winced and bit my bottom lip before shaking my head. "I'll just stick with the Mad Hatter." I gave them a wary smile and finished off my meal.

They all clapped ( except for Michael. He never said anything or really contributed to their song and dance number ) and suddenly a cold feeling came in my chest.

Why was this so familiar? Why did I feel all weird and queasy inside? I sighed and sipped my water and watched as the bunch before me continued their fun.

"Cheers to Wonderland!" Loraine said and laughed. The four grabbed their cups of water and raised them up high. But before clinking them together they looked at me.

"C'mon Lilly! You too!" George winked and nudged me softly.

I hesitated, but soon enough I grabbed the cup and clinked it with theirs.

"To Wonderland!" The twins and Loraine cheers. I merely smiled and sipped my water quietly.

"Cheers to Underland.." I whispered under my breath and his my frown the best I could.

-

Is anyone like surprised or shocked that Incoherent took this kinda turn? Always knew she was gonna end up in a looney bin but I never thought I'd have so much fun while writing it!

But anyways, anyone find the similarities? Who is who? Is anyone anyone at all? Illusions? Imagination? Are you guys going insane too???

Lmao don't over think it XD

Love the whole lot of you

~ Mercay