O n e

Edited

It all started when I downloaded Younow. He was number 85th in guys, he wasn't where he was now. I was his 6th viewer, and the only one active.
~•~

"Welcome to my broadcast! You are apart of the William Weston Koury Family if you decide to friend me!" The guy on my screen yells.

@AdrianGrace: HOLÀ

Might as well comment while I'm here. "Hey someone is talking, that's chill," he smiles, "you better be a cute girl. There's only one was to find out," he pauses and salutes "to guest you."

I smile at my laptop and then it hits me: I look like total shit. Well, I do everyday but that's besides the point. I throw my hair up and put on some quick mascara. Once I looked presentable, I walked back towards my laptop again.

"Are you there?" I hear someone sigh.

@ArianGrace: yes

"Oh okay get in the guest que," he says and eats a chip. Guest que? What the heck is that? I click the video camera, hoping that's it, and I click the button that says; Guest. it starts counting down and I look at the camera confused while it took my photo.

@AdrianGrace: I have no idea what I'm doing but I think I'm in this so called 'Guest Que.'

He reads it out loud and nods his head. He clicked a couple of buttons and then suddenly stopped.

Accept or Decline

Something on my computer screen asked. I clicked 'accept' and soon enough I popped up on the screen with him. Half of the screen was him, while the other half was of me.

"Ello love," I smile and wave.

"Ello lovelie," he smiles and waves back. "How are you on this fine evening?" He says with an British accent. I laugh before replying.

"I'm great! Yourself?" I said with the same accent.

"It's been pretty great in Greensboro, North Carolina," he smiles.

"I, too, live there." I say with my left hand over my heart and my right hand in the air next to my head.

"Great we're best friends now." He says and frowns.

"I just so happen to be the GREATEST female in all history." I say making sure to put emphasis on greatest.

"I don't know, Coco Channel is pretty great." He says holding up a stuffed caterpillar. He shrugs while I laugh. He joins in and we fan each other.
•~•

A/N: Yes this is the most shortest first chapter but it really was all about how they met and all. Thanks for reading!