"What are you doing?" His voice startled you.

"Um-nothing." You closed the door and stepped away from the wardrobe.

"This doesn't seem like nothing." He was getting closer to you.

"Oh, this? I just cleaned a bit. You should really learn how to do it yourself."

He was now towering over you. He was only wearing a white bathrobe, giving sight to his perfectly sculpted collarbones. He had a white towel over his head, leaving only the wet locks that covered his forehead visible. The smell of his shower gel drove you crazy.

"Why should I when I can pay someone to do it for me. Or have you do it for free." He smirked.

"Excuse me?! Do I look like a maid?" You raised an eyebrow.

"You did clean, after all. Do you really love me that much?" He took a step closer.

"What? No!" You moved away from him. "I just couldn't stand the mess."

"You could've left it like that and I would've called someone."

"Is it so hard to say thanks?"

"Why would I? Did I tell you to do it? No. Maybe I liked my room the way it was."

"Seriously? Fuck you, Kim Taehyung." You laughed.

"Like-right now? I think you should take a shower first. I can still smell that pig's perfume on you."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Taehyung! Fine! Where's the shower?"

"Just in front, as you go out. Careful, Jimin uses it too. Oh, and don't go into the room next to this one."

"Noted. Is it Jimin's?"

"Yeah."

"I see. I'll go there after taking a shower, then." You murmured.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing." You stuck your tongue out at him and closed the door behind you.

"This girl..." He let out a soft laugh.

You locked the bathroom door and looked around. It was one of those large, modern bathrooms that you always fancied. Whoever designed this house had great taste. On the small white table next to the bathtub stood various beauty products and one note that read:

"Make yourself beautiful, sweetheart.

Love, Taehyung. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ "

"Jesus! Since when is he so cheesy?! Oh God." You shivered.

There were only expensive shower gels and scrubs, several body creams, shampoo, conditioner, hair and face masks, all having amazing fragrances. It surprised you how well they all matched your taste.

"How did he know how to buy all these?" You smiled.

Whether someone helped him or he bought them himself did not matter anymore, you were touched. You noticed there was something written on the other side of the note so you flipped it over.

"They're not for you Jimin!

HANDS OFF! (9ò_ó)-o "

"These two." You laughed.

You took the products that you needed and entered the shower. It felt so good compared to the one you used downstairs so you took your time, indulging into the wonderful smell. You kept thinking about your nightmares. It was the same story every night. Car accident in the outskirts of the city, no driver, only the person that looked exactly like you begging you to "save him". Whoever that person was, you had no clue. One night you managed to stay a bit longer in the dream. You noticed the black van, the truck driver and one tall figure in the depths of the night. And every night following that one you tried to get closer, to see his face; one time you heard his voice, but that was it. That was the farthest you could go. Due to this and not being able to sleep afterwards you became more and more tired, you could barely eat, you were becoming weaker, just like Taehyung said. And it scared you. That it exactly why you decided to ask him to let you sleep in his room. Having him there might make a difference.