7

~so sorry guys ik its been ages but ive been having a lot of issues with surgery and im starting therapy... so imma try to pop out a good chapter hopefully it works out~

 I woke up with my body aching like hell and hell inside my head. I groaned,clutching my head as i literaly rolled my body out of bed and thumped onto the floor, then i dragged my body across the floor to the cabinet to search for some asprin.

"I dont know which part to feel bad about....being the one who drugged you or the one watching this pathetic show of getting ready in the morning." Kakashi appeared on my windowsile, he was holding a bottle of asprin and a monster bottle of water.

"I dont know whether to punch you or kiss your feet for bringing me that." i reached out for him to hand me the goods.

he hoppd down and poured me out two pills and handing the jug of H2O. i shoved the pills down my throat and gulped half the jug.

"Damn.. im so sorry i put you in this misery, Aka-chan..." Kakashi hung his head, i could almost see the storm clouds pouring on his mind.

Since the events from last night me and sensei have tied a bond that binds us. Hes almost like an Uncle now, despite his kidnapping me and drugging me, i had opend me soul to him... hes seen my pain, sorrow, and lonliness thats been festering for years inside me... i felt like i could trust him with my life now.

"Its ok, niisan." i smiled at him, his mask moved to show him smile at my nickname for him.

"Get ready, we start our first mission in a few hours." He walked out but paused, "Are you hungry?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kakashi took me to a pancake stand and we munched on chocolate chip pancakes, i told him EVERYTHING. From my being raised by two maids, my murder of a young age, and my part in the massacre.

"Aka-chan, that wasnt your fault. You couldnt possibley have control over your powers at a young age...and whats Moroi and Guardian? and whos this Valentine? and Angel-blood?" he asked

"A moroi is a natural vampyre..we have beating hearts and grow old like everybody else. But we need blood to survive. I take blood tablets because i HATE drinking from people..." i shivered remembering the wicked, intoxacting feeling of sucking the life-blood from the donor. "I like it WAY to much and i dont want to kill anymore...but my body rejects the blood tablets most of the times and i end up throwing them up along with the rest of the blood in my body and i go into a frenzee looking for the next blood source...im not myself and i-...i kill..." i sighed, tears brimming.

Kakashi patted my back.

"A Guardian is a shifter, we can shift into wolf form willingly at anytime we wish. We also can maintain some of our wolf assests, like enhanced smell, sight, and sound. We also can have our fangs and claws and even our tails and ears if we wanted."

"Valentine is a bastard who came out of no where and injected the blood of an Angel into me when i was a baby and made my mom drink in when i was in the womb...it gave me unknown abilities i have yet to discover...So that makes me part Angel as well...im a freak of nature..."

"No...it sounds like you're Konoha's greatest weapon..."

"You dont think..?" my eyes widen, realizing for the first time..

"Konoha could have conspired to have a Guardian bite your mom, and have Valentine turn you into a angel-blood to mix with the Uchiha's great bloodline, moroi blood, and kekkei genkai...do you have any other unusual powers?"

"i have Byakugan...because my mom was half Hyuga..." i thought then i reveiled, "Im also the 10 tailed wolf's Jinjuriki..."

"Konoha is making you into a weapon...and you dont even know...but why?"

my stomach churned with this new realization..

'Oh Kami...why me? and what for?'