5

~I BET SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THAT CLIFFHANGER XD SO I DECIDED NOT TO BE CRUEL AND ILL UPDATE :3

IM THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMEONE TERRIBLE TO HER AND YOU GUYS WILL HATE ME FOR IT AND BE ALL LIKE "WHAT IS THIS CHICK'S DAMAGE? SHE MUST BE SICK AND DEMENTED IN THE HEAD" BUT LET ME TELL YOU.

IM A WRITER. I KNOW HOW TO USE WORDS AND SITUATIONS THAT WILL GET REACTIONS OUT OF YOU. I KNOW HOW TO PUSH PEOPLES BUTTONS. I TRUELY DONT LIKE WRITING HORRIBLE STUFF BUT ON ANOTHER HAND IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD THAT I CAN INFLUENCE PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS...I CAN BE A BIT OF A CONTROL FREAK.

SO THERE YA GO THATS MY RANT FOR NOW. JUST HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE. PLEASE DONT HATE ME I JUST HAD TO MAKE IT CLEAR. NOW THOSE WHO DONT HATE ME OR THINK IM A BITCH CAN CONTINUE AND ENJOY MY NEXT INSTALLMENT OF THIS FANFIC :)~

I stared hazily at my sensei, my vision was all blurry and foggy, my tongue was heavy. I tried to swallow, and after several tries I was able to clear my throat.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He said in a tight voice, "Please I don't want to hurt you, but this is important... and don't lie ill be able to tell." he added

"I-I cant say..." I struggled to get the words past my throat and out my lips.

"Yes you can." he retorted, determined to get the answers he wants.

"No...." I whispered, then cleared my throat, I rolled my head over and stared at Kakashi-sensei, "No I cant." I struggled to swallow the bile that I could feel pushing up my throat. "I cant tell you." I repeated.

"Come on, Akai..."he sighed, lifting me up and tossing me over the shoulder, "You and I both know you can tell me, and you and I both know that im fully capable of getting the answers from your head."

I groaned, flopping limply against his back as he jogged as evenly on the forest floor as he could.

"Sorry for the bumpiness, remember you're the one who didn't corporate." he kept on moving, I felt the drugs continue to push their icy crawls through my veins. I let my eyes slide closed as I blacked out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up in a chair my arms and legs tied down tightly with rope, the rope felt soft but the grain still cut into my flesh.

I groaned my head rolling over my shoulders. I heard whisper voices in the other room muffled by the walls but they squeezed through the crack of the door.

"Kakashi, you gotta have more then a HUNCH to drag a unconscious TWELVE FUCKING YEAR OLD GIRL and TIE HER UP in MY basement!!!!" the gruff voice of  Inoichi Yamanaka. I recognized his voice from picnics the Yamanaka clan had with Akira and me.

So...im in the...Yamanaka basement... My thoughts came slowly

"She has the Sharingan...she even ACTS like and Uchiha for gods sake. She acts just like Fugaku and shes a spiting image of Mikoto!!!!!" Kakashi said his voice rising with every word.

"So you believe shes Sasuke's sister?" the deep voice of Kizashi Haruno was added to the conversation.

"That's impossible, theres no birth recorded of a girl in the main Uchiha family." Shikaku Nara reasoned.

Ha, how could you possibley know that...im here aren't I? I thought to myself as strength began to ebb back into my body. I clenched my fists testing the strength.

"How could we possibley know that?" Kakashi voiced my exact thought, "Shes in there right now, isn't she?"

"Just because she has a resemblance to the Uchiha's and she has Sharingan, which might we point out so do you, that doesn't mean shes another Main Family Uchiha." the deep set rumble of Chōza Akimichi came through the walls.

"But she could... did you ever think of that...?" Kakashi said softly, "That Sasuke isn't the only Uchiha left, that this amazingly successful clan isn't next to Extinct, do you understand that?"

"You're already attached to these kids aren't you?" Kizashi said, I could hear his infamous smile in the sentence.

"Ive never felt a connection to these pupils they give me every year but..." he trailed off, I snapped my head up alert wanting to hear his true opinion of us. "But these kids they have something...something special something different... I can see them being something great, being great and powerful ninja.. even that Knuckle-headed Naruto."

"Well then I suggest we get in there." Inoichi said.

I heard them approach the door and walked into my holding room.

"Well looks like our little suspectie is awake." Choza chuckled drily, he clearly didn't like the sight of a girl the age of his son tied up and drugged. I probably looked like shit with bloodshot eyes, pale skin, and bruising were my binding cut into my skin.

"I wonder how much shes heard..." Shikaku mused.

"Doesn't matter, alls that matters is that I get in her head, find our answers and get her home before my wife and daughter wakes up and sees us." Inoichi began doing handsigns, my eyes bulged the thought of someone getting inside my head revolted me.

"No no no  no please don't." I croaked

"So are you going to tell us what we need." Kakashi put his arm in front of the blond barring him from me, he demeanor going from hostile to protective in a single sentence.

"I told you I CANT" I said a strange sensation began to push against my eyes, a lump formed in my throat.

Kakashi sighed and lowered his arm allowing a path for the Mind Accessing ninja. Inoichi soon stood a few feet in front of me. He began his handsigns and right as he reached the last one I snapped.

"Im an Uchiha!" I blurted.

They all stood still.

"Im Akai Uchiha, Daughter of Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha, younger sister to Itachi Uchiha and younger twin to Sasuke Uchiha." Tears began falling down my cheeks in rivers.

"I gave you your goddamn answers, just" my voice broke I was yelling now. I sighed and dropped my head, admitting defeat for the first time ever. I hated the feeling.

"Just don't tell anyone." I looked up at them.

~HERE YALL GO IM ON A ROLL XD SO I MIGHT UPATE AGAIN BUT HERE IT IS FOR NOW :3! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YA REALLY LIKE THIS FOLLOW ME AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES IM A HUGE ANIME AND WRITING NERD SO THERES PLENTY OF OTHER PIECES HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND ILL UPDATE TOMORROW :D~