6 [edited]

~YO SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS WILL PROBABLY BE BAD BC IM SO OUTTA IDEAS XT SO I HOPE THIS IS AS I HOPE~

"You don't want us to tell anyone!?" Kizashi exclaimed.

"Yes..." I croaked my voice hurt from the drugs and crying.

"Why the hell not?! Don't you realize how much you'll help having everyone know that youre alive? Everyone thinks only Sasuke is the last Uchiha, besides Itachi that is, you'll help your brother so much!!!!" Choza said as well.

"I cant tell anyone, especially Sasuke!!" I growled, some of my old aggresivness leaked back, a threatening tone growled with my words.

'PFFT YOU AGGRESIVE? THATS JUST A FRONT AND YOU KNOW IT. YOURE NOT A TYPICAL UCHIHA YOURE JUST LIKE MIKOTO BUT MORE OUTGOING. MAYBE EVEN A FEMALE NARUTO ON A SMALLER SCALE.' I heard the voice laugh, I sighed because its true I guess this voice knows more about me then even I do.... I was never like the others..

*FLASHBACK*

"Akai, dear youre such a sweetheart!" Akira-san beamed down at my 7 year old self, it was my birthday and I just gave Akira-san a bouquet of flowers thanking her for taking me to the park.

I didn't go anywhere much, im lucky if Akira took me to the park once a couple monthes.

"Arigato, Akira-san!" I gave her a huge grin up at her.

"Not a single soul could ever mistake you for a Uchiha, youre too cute, sweet, innocent, and good for that ruthless, cold, emotionless, cruel bloodline." she scooped me up in a huge hug and crshed my tiny from and peck my forehead in a motherly kiss.

"b-but, Ahira-san... I AM a Uchiha... and mommy, daddy, and brothers are really powerful. I wanna be powerful too!!" I grinned at her, "I wanna be the best Ninja in the whole wide world!!!"

"Oh dearie, youre too innocent to be included in war and battle." she crushed me into my chest.

I squeezed out a giggle, "Akira-san youre crushing me, hahaha!!!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yeah...im just soooo innocent, Akira-san.... 

"Telling Sasuke will just make it worse... He'll hate me for not helping protect the clan from Itachi.... He'll hate me for not revealing myself sooner..." I said, allowing my strong front to fade and letting my true colors show.

"Please!!! Don't tell him!!!! I couldn't stand it if another one of someone I loved to hate me!!!!!" I began to cry again as a sharp, painful memory hit me with the force of a hurricane.

*FLASHBACK*

"You monster don't you dare touch me!!!"  Shira shrieked she stroke out and slapped me across the cheek. My tiny 7 year old body flung across the room like a limp rag doll.

"Shira-san... I thought we were friends." I clutched my raw cheek and tears fell down my cheeks stinging my wound.

"How vile!! Don't you dare act like you have feelings!!! Youre a monster, Satan spawn straight from Hell!!!! Don't you ever say my name again!!!" she shrieked like a madwoman, my sobs shook my frame, as she stormed past Akira. Akira was dressed in a long coat and a scarf.

"No, please don't leave me.... Not you too... Akira-san... M-mummy?" I sobbed, Akira was practically my mother I tried to keep her with me.