4

~SO ITS BEEN SOME TIME AND IM WATCHING NARUTO...AND IM GONNA BE HONEST I CAN NOT WAIT TO WRITE ABOUT THE CHUNIN EXAMS XD I DUNNO WHAT ILL DO BUT IM GONNA GO THROUGH THE BRIDGE ARC AS QUICK AS I CAN BUT STILL GETTING ALL THE IMPORTANT DETAILS SO THERES THE LOADDOWN ENJOY :)~

I lay in the grass staring at the clouds as they passed when I sensed Kakashi-sensei's chakra before I heard his footsteps... I pretended I didn't hear him and began to sing a song softly.

 I kissed the scars on her skin

I still think you're beautiful

And I don't ever want to lose my best friend.

I screamed out, "God, you vulture,

Bring her back or take me with her"

Tear it down, break the barricade

I want to see what sound it makes

I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste

How does it feel? How does it feel?

Well it feels like I'm on fire!

Wake up, I know you can hear me.

Make me a promise here tonight, love like a tidal wave

Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way

The chemicals will bring you home again

This is it, when it's done, we can say that,

When it's sudden death we fight back

Pretend like I don't entice you

I've seen you circling the sky above my head

You traitor

I will never be taken for granted again

Keep digging holes in the desert

Say a prayer for you

I know that you're in pain

But if we die at the same time does it still scare you?

Make me a promise here tonight. Let's go!

Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way

The chemicals will bring you home again

This is it, when it's done, we can say that,

Oh my God we're not gonna make it

We will bring the tidal wave

We will bring the tidal wave!

And nothing will remain

She's mine

You stay away from her

It's not her time.

'Cause, baby, I'm the one

Who haunts her dreams at night,

Until she's satisfied.

Make me a promise here tonight, love like a tidal wave

Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way

The chemicals will bring you home again

This is it, when it's done, we can say that,

When it's sudden death we fight back!

I loved this song with a passion and I hated how I couldn't scream so I sang it softly in a slower and sweeter acoustic version. In the middle of my song I used my chakra to make music swirl around me the soft twang of a guitar caressed my skin and I let my eyes slide closed as I began to repeat the song. I was half way through when Kakashi's voice tore my from my song.

"You have a pretty good voice? Whats this song ive never heard it?" he asked leaning against a nearby tree.

I sat up onto my elbows, but I sat up completely when I kept leaning on my long hair and it pulled uncomfortably at my scalp.

"A match in the water by Pierce the Veil...." I answered ignoring his first comment, he took notice of that.

"You sing pretty good, for how young you are." he repeated

"Arigato...." I narrowed my eyes at him, wondering what the hell he wanted.

"Its a little late for a young girl of your age to be out this late in the woods, Konoha is a good city but there are still creeps who would love to take advantage of a young lady." he advised.

"I can handle myself, I thought you picked up on that." I said evenly, staring at him forcing him to remain eye contact even though he looked uncomfortable.

"Yes.... about that..." He flash stepped and then I saw the flash of metal and I reacted quickly pushing of and rolling away just as the kunai came down and pinned my top to the ground. I stared up at him surprised, if I hadn't hav moved that would hav lodged into my arm. he really wasn't joking around here.

"How do you possess a full set of Sharingan?" he demanded.

I growled, " I could say the same to you, Copy Cat Kakashi!" I spat the words at him

He tensed and twisted the kunai, it scraped my shoulder and drew blood. But something else happened, I began to feel dizzy, and my mouth felt full, like someone stuffed cotton in it.

My limbs felt full of lead yet at the same time sorta light like I was numb to them. 

"Whaaa...what the hell di' u do ta me...." I slurred

"Just a little sedative to keep u in one place." he answered and pulled the kunai back, light clearish purple liquid coat the kunai thickly. He wrapped it in already damp cloth then pulled out a syringe.

"I was suppose to hit ur vein in your shoulder because considering your strength and skill today which didn't look like your all, this wont be enough... soooo... ill be using a little back up." He flattened my arm against the ground, I weakly squirmed as a feeling crept into my chest that I havnt felt sense that one night. True Fear.

"Now now, don't be difficult. This will only hurt more if you resist." He inserted the needle into the crook of my elbow and slide it into my vein. He pushed down the plunger and icey cold liguid shot through my vein. I whimpered pathetically as numbness set in all through out my limbs.

"Now" he said gently. He picked me up gingerly, gentle now that I was limp as a rag doll, he propped me up against a tree settling my head against the trunk carefully.

"Tell me why you posses a Uchiha asset."