i just wanna help

lia pov

"girl he probably got caught in traffic"laura laughed. "But its 5:30 am i said while checking the time. " i just wish he'd answer his ph-
"oooooh boy u nasty lia ill call u back" laura moaned
"but- the line got disconnected.

i plopped on the bed as a tear fell down my face

suddenly i heard someone unlock the apartment door.

finally laurents home i smiled. i seen him run to the bathroom and then he started throwing up. "babe were you drinking" i said as my smile slowly turned into a frown.

"mind your business bitch" laurent yelled

i didnt mind it because i new he was drunk he always says that when he drinks.

i then tied his hair up as he kept throwing up.i walked back to the room and went in the bed.

a couple of mins. later he walked in and took his shoes and shirt off leaving just his jeans on.

i looked at him and said "babe arent u gonna take a shower" he looked at me and said "im tired". the smell of liquor filled the room. he was officialy sleep i stayed up that whole night just wondering if laurent loved me as much as i love him.

i woke up the next morning alone on the bed and seen laurent picking out what to wear for the day.

he then got in the shower i watched him the whole time.

He came out with just a towel around his waist

i stood up next to him and said "laurent are you in love with me" he turned to me and gave me a kiss on my lips and left the room.

i guess that means yes i smiled.

Before I LOVE Someone ElseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara