Ch.3

Friends make us stronger everyday.

• • • • • • •

I entered my house and got hit in the face with a shoe as world war three went on in my very own living room.

I swear everyone hates me.

I walked upstairs heading into my room and slammed the door shut.

I'm really fucking tired of their shit.

Pulling out my earphones I plugged them into my phone and blast out the noise around me.

My phone vibrated sliding off of my leg and I looked down in shock to see that I. Alex Grey. Actually had a message that WASN'T negative. I repeat

W.A.S.N.T.

Unknown Number: Hey cutie.

Alex: Who is this??

Unknown Number: Some things are best kept secret. -winking face-

Alex: Do you value your life? If so you better tell me that secret.

Jacob: Damn okay its Jacob. The guy from the bus.

Alex: ●__ˍ

Jacob: I know I'm cute but you don't have to stare.

Alex: Oh trust me I wasn't staring. Why are you so cocky?

Jacob: Why are you so violent?

Alex: You have a point. I'm gonna let that slide.

Alex: Oh by the way, do you love the outdoors? Or trees? -smirking emoji-

Jacob: For the love of pizza I swear that tree wasn't there when I got off of the bus.

Alex: I'm pretty sure it was there.
( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Jacob: Bye Alex -laughing emojis-

I put my phone down and finished my homework while blasting Pierce The Veil from my earphones.

I wonder how he got my number.

Ehh.

Not even bothering to eat dinner I took a shower and went to bed.

I can't believe I have detention.

On a weekend!!

Welp. Gotta get my ugly sleep.

Walking out the door I got into my black toyota and threw my backpack into the backseat. I can't believe I have 2 hours of this.

I opened the door and at the back of the classroom a girl with white hair and long black socks smiled at me. I looked around the room for someone I knew and sighed when i couldn't find anyone.

The teacher was on his phone texting so I took out a sheet of paper and began to draw what came to mind.

When I was done a picture of big brown eyes stared back at me and I smiled at my work.

Those eyes..

The teacher dismissed us and I ran to my car. I checked my phone and I had no messages as usual so I drove home.

I threw my backpack onto my bed and decided to go for a run because I'm lazy and I might not workout for another 3 years.

Grabbing my phone and earphones I made my way onto the sidewalk and I ran.

It was Sunday and I decided to stay in bed all day. I logged onto my Instagram and my throat fell out of my ass when I read the comments on my latest picture.

Slut

Whore

Bitch

Piece of shit

Go slit your wrist fucking emo

Drink Bleach!

Nobody likes you go die

Eww she's so fat

Disgusting pig

I hope you die today

Why would she even post a picture of herself shes ugly.

I won't let then get to me this year.

Not this time.

I need some air.

I walked outside and closed my door walking down the street but stopped as soon as I saw him.

Him..

~🌹Alex is so strong and I love her Personality~🌹

------------------------------------------------------