Part 22

"Genny! Let's go!" Liam called.

Gen turned to Carl. "Be good. Mr. Payne is coming to feed you later, I promise." She gave him one last snuggle before walking over to the truck. "Are you sure he's okay? I've never left him for three days all alone. Maybe we should take him to my dad."

Liam sighed. "That will set us behind. We have a schedule to keep. Check in at 4, have hotel sex, meet Lou and Rachel for dinner, swim in the pool. If we don't leave now, we won't have time for hotel sex. I need hotel sex. Let's go."

Gen laughed and climbed into the cab. Liam followed, putting his arm around her. "We have everything, right? Suitcase? And those crates to keep stuff from rolling around on the way back?"

Gen nodded. "And you promised to stop at the first gas station that has fountain pop."

"Yes, Ma'am." Liam laughed. He looked over at her, not believing just how much he loved her. He had never felt this intense about Sophia or any other girl he dated. Maybe it was because she loved his dogs, just as much as he did. Maybe it was because she drove him crazy. He wasn't sure, but whatever it was, he didn't want to lose it. Four months without her was going to seem like forever. He shook that thought out of his head and pulled the truck out onto the road, headed for Anchorage, actually excited to go Christmas shopping with her.

Gen still wasn't feeling quite right. She sleep most of the way to the city, only waking up to get her pop and to use the bathroom. She didn't want to say anything and ruin the trip. She didn't feel bad enough to miss the trip. Plus, she was going to be in a Target again. She sighed in pleasure just at the thought of the bright red shopping cart filled with presents, decorations and candy. Liam promised to buy a tree. She wiggled with happiness.

"What are you so happy about?" Liam asked.

"What makes you think I'm happy?" she asked.

"You wiggled like a puppy when you are happy. So, what's up?" he wondered.

"Target!" she said, making him laugh. "And we are going to eat out! Applebees! It's been so long."

"Well, I'm glad you are happy." Liam shook his head, glad that it was so easy to make her happy. "Here's the hotel." he said, pointed. "Let's go have some hotel sex."

They met Lou and Rachel for dinner, gushing over her tiny baby bump. She was at week twenty and had just found out that they were having a baby girl. Louis was over the moon, telling everyone and anyone about his 'princess.' He'd also started to paint the baby's room pink.

Gen ordered everything she'd been missing; hot wings, hamburgers, fries, mozzarella sticks, spinach dip and chicken tenders. Liam watched her eat, amused. She couldn't seem to stop. It had been a long time since she had felt hungry. The nausea seemed to be going away, much to her relief. "So, do you want dessert?" Liam asked.

Gen nodded. "Cheesecake!" she said, her mouthful.

Rachel was keeping up her with Gen, bite for bite. "This is part two of being pregnant! Hunger and cravings. I'm so glad I'm done being sick. Jeez, I thought that would never end, but week 14 and poof! Gone. I feel bad for Lou though. He's been sent to the store several times."

Lou nodded. "Ya, buying Spaghetti O's at midnight. I just told the cashier my wife was pregnant. She understood. Told me that she'd be seeing me often."

Rachel laughed. "I'm still tired, though. All the time. I am napping everyday."

Gen felt her stomach turn. Rachel had been sick? And tired? Now she was hungry all the time? Gen put a hand over her stomach, wondering. When was her last period? She'd never been very regular. Her mother had been the same. She'd offered to put Gen on birth control, to regulate them, but she didn't mind not having that issue for months at a time. She wasn't pregnant. They had used condoms every time they made love. She pushed the thought out of her head, telling herself she was being silly. She just wanted to eat everything she'd missed.

Rachel asked her to go to the ladies room with her. As they were washing their hands, Rachel started asking her questions. "So, when do you leave, Genny?"

"Sixteen days." she stated, matter of factually.

"And how is Liam with this?" Rachel wondered.

Gen sighed. "He seems fine. Really." Gen felt tears form in her eyes.

Rachel gave her a hug. "I'm sure he's just as upset as you. Boys are just better at hiding things."

Gen nodded, heading back to the table.

Back at the hotel, Gen pulled on her bathing suit, looking at herself in the mirror. She turned to the side, trying to see if she looked any bigger. She didn't. That settled that, in her mind. "Let's go, woman!" Liam called. "I want to swim!" Gen laughed, opening the door. Liam whistled. "Maybe we should just stay here." he said, grabbing her.

"Don't be silly. Let's go!" she said, pulling away and dragging him out the door. They took the elevator to the top floor and entered the pool area. They were completely alone. Liam pulled her down the steps, into the pool. He dove under the water, swimming around, trying to scare her. Gen grew up on a Lake. Liam splashing her wasn't going to scare her. She loved to swim, as long as she could see the bottom. Seeing that he wasn't going to be able to scare her, he grabbed her instead, kissing her and running his hands over her bottom. He pulled her into the deep end, holding her and floating around.

"What am I going to do when you leave? I don't think I can be alone again. The thought of not having you around to watch TV with is killing me."

Gen smiled. "Then let me stay."

Liam kissed her again, hard. "No. I promised. I always keep my promises. I promised your mother you'd be home on the third. I promised you that I'd keep Carl safe. And I promise, that in May, if you decided to come back, I'll be waiting."

"Don't say if. Please. I'm coming back. I am." Gen pleaded.

Liam kissed her again, pushing her to the side of pool. He kissed her until she was begging him to take her to bed. "I could take you now." he said, slipping a hand into her bathing suit bottom. His hand ran over her sensitive places, listening to her moans.

"Liam. This a bad idea." she said.

"I know." he said, not stopping. "I can be fast."

"You don't have a condom."

Liam moved her bottoms to the side, exposing her to the cool water. He starting kissing his neck, still rubbing her. "I'll pull out. It will be fine. Please, Genny. Let's be dangerous. Let's have fun." he said, removing his shaft from his suit and lifting her hips. She kissed him again, letting him penetrate her, filing her up. She buried her face in his neck, trying to not make a sound as he pounded into her, over and over, his breath hot in her ear. Her orgasm hit quickly, making her legs shake. She screamed into his chest as her body gave into the pleasure. Liam pull himself out, grabbed his manhood, giving it several jerks before reaching his own high.

"We are so gross, Liam." she giggled, fixing her suit.

Liam grinned at her, grabbing her around her waist and pulling her back into the middle of the pool. "I know. It's fun being bad. Now, let's get back to the room so I can make love to you properly. It's not satisfying for me to jerk off. I like to come in you, watching your face when I do. Looking in your eyes as I come is such a turn on." He kissed her again. "You make me so happy."

Gen wrapped herself around him. "Me, too."