The Call

The following weeks after Tae left, the house had been quiet. Every now and then (when he wasn't sleeping, practicing, or performing) he would FaceTime you. The calls never happened very often. You would easliy admit that you missed him, but you didn't exactly wish the tour would end. He was happy and doing what he loved, after all.

*Ring ring*

You turned over in your bed, trying to find the noise.

*Ring ring*

It was your phone. Maybe Tae's calling.

*Ring ring*

You picked your phone up and looked at the caller ID. Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" You asked as you answered.

"Ah! Y/N." He replied. He sounded slightly worried.

"Is there something wrong, Yoongi?"

"Um... We're coming back to Korea."

The tour wasn't even close to over, why would they be coming back?

"What? Why?" You asked.

"Tae, he, uh..."

"What? He what? Is he okay?"

"He's... We don't really know. Yet."

"What happened??"

"He just passed out halfway through the show. We thought that he might've overheated, even though it's freezing here... But he was cold as ice. Oh- Hold on, the doctor's here."

The next five minutes were hell as you waited for Yoongi to get back to you. The only sounds you heard were the mumbled voices of the boys and the doctor. Finally, Yoongi spoke.

"Y/N? You still there?"

"Yeah. What did the doctor say?"

"They're transferring him back to Korea to go to the doctor there. Apparently he's sick."

"HOW sick?"

"It's pretty bad... but he's strong, Y/N. He'll get through it. We'll be at the hospital in Seoul early in the morning. You can come see him then. That'll definately help him."

"Okay. I'll be there. Thank you, Yoongi."

"No problem, Y/N."

You went to hang up, but he spoke once more.

"He really loves you, Y/N."

A tear streamed down your face.

"I know, " you said as you hung up.