12 (mini)

A/N-WOAH! So I reached 200 hundred reads. I want to thank all of you for putting up with my writings. School starts tomorrow for me, so I will try my best to update as often as possible. I also promote my others, the Tom Hiddleston fanfic/imagine book only has 2 reads, and my Loki fanfic has reached 50 reads. Please please read/tell your friends about them! Ok thank you again, goodnight.
____________________________
I walk down the hall, it had been a few days since I showered. I held a t shirt and jogger pants in my hands. I was exhausted and needed to clean up. It had been a couple of days since the Patrick incident happened. All of a sudden, Chris pops out of nowhere. "Babe we need to talk." He says, glaring at me. "Don't call me babe. We can talk tomorrow, I'm tired and need to shower." I yawned. I tried to go past him, but he kept blocking my path. "Move now." I growl at him. Making him even more mad. Before I knew it, I was up against a wall. He had my wrists against the wall, he held them firmly. "Stop-" I start to yell, but he covers my mouth. He lifts me over his shoulder and carries me into the bathroom. I struggle to get loose. He shuts and locks the door. Then comes onto me. He shoves his lips against mine, kissing me. While kissing me, he grabs my butt. A lot. I push him away, but he is too strong. He starts kissing my neck, one hand on my mouth. "Please." I cry into his hand. He stops kissing me, and let's go. "Ok. I'll talk, as long as you don't sexually assault me." I cry-whisper. Wiping my tears, and sliding against the wall to the floor. "Fine." He says, jumping on the bathroom counter. "Why did you do that?" I whisper, breaking a long silence. "Because I still want you, and I'm sorry." He says quickly and quietly. "Well you didn't have to kiss me, I know you do. But I'm with Nick." I say, looking around. "I know!" He yells, getting up about to kick me. "Please, stop." I get up and snarl. "Fine, whore." He says. He opens the door and leaves. I lock it, and start to get showered and changed.
*3 hours later*
Running, I'm running from the infected. In a parking lot, I look for Alycia. Under a car, hiding from those that have the infection. "Over here!" I hear Madison yell, waving. Nick is with her, Ofelia has a wound, a tall rich black man is with them, then I see Chris hug his dad, Ofelia's dad hug Ofelia. I grab Alycia's hand and we run. We run to them, then run to a safe place. We will survive this.