2

I'm still on my phone, then some blonde comes rushing in. "Is my son under arrest?" She asked firmly. "No ma'am. But-" he started. "Then get out." She says, pushing her way through the officers. The officers leave, and a younger girl comes in. Then Travis comes in, he is Chris's dad. "Nick, baby. Are you ok?" The blonde asks Nick. "Yeah mom." He laughs, still glancing at me. "What happ-" she starts. "LA is not a pedestrian friendly city." He smiles at her. Chris comes in and sits next to me, his hand on my thigh. "Hey Alycia." He says quietly. "Chris." She says still on her phone. "Thank you for calling Chris." The blonde says to him. "And who is this?" She asks holding her hand out to me. "I'm Bri, his girlfriend." I say, deciding whether or not to shake her hand. She nods, and slowly pulls her hand away. "Do you think, that will be ok?" I ask referring to Nick as that. "Uh, yes he'll be fine. And he has a name, it's Nick." She says smartly. I smile, trying to not to be rude. Alycia looks at me and says something under her breath. I glare at her, and start to get up to hit her. Chris and Travis stop me. "Ooooo! Chick fight! My little sis against the hottie." Nick says getting excited and starts to sit up to see. "Oh you wanna see a fight? Let me come slap you and get it started." I say turning my attention towards Nick. "Babe. Babe, sit down before you get in trouble." Chris says, putting his hands on my shoulders. Trying to keep calm, I adjust my shirt and sit down on a bench. "Travis can you stay here with Nick? It's time for school." The blonde asks. Chris and I get up, and leave. Well I leave, while Chris tells his father bye.
*Two hours later*
"Students will be dismissed after third period. The district has decided to have a half-day since a deadly virus is going around. Please stay safe." The intercom goes off, and the bell rings. I pack up my stuff from English, and run to my locker. I get stuff that's needed from my locker. I slam my locker shut, and find Chris. He's up against his locker, and someone is kissing him. Wait, that's, ugh. It's Anna, she's always had a crush on Chris. He tries to push her, but she keeps him pinned against the lockers. I drop my stuff, and sprint. I come behind Anna, and pull her hair. She releases an awful scream. She goes to punch, I block. I know some moves since I took Muay Thai kickboxing classes. I then clock her left jaw. I broke it, she turns around holding her jaw. I roundhouse kick her, and then she falls to ground. K. O. I think. "Babe I had no-" Chris starts, I know he had no intention of kissing her. I shut him up with kiss. Chris isn't that type of guy, he sticks with one girl until it doesn't work anymore. I grab his hand, and we walk out to his car. Hopefully we won't hit any pedestrians today.