I finally figured it out what it was, acceptance. Chris never had acceptance of anything new. He always dwelt on the past. Nick notices I don't want to kiss him, so he grabs my hand. I look up at him and smile. He returns the smile. I giggle. Alycia comes in. "Ever heard of knocking?" Nick looks at her annoyed, as he gets up to slam the door. I grab his arm, making him sit down and pout. "I was bringing her some pajamas since she doesn't have any." She says handing me a tight t shirt and Nike running shorts. "Thanks." I smile accepting the clothing. She nods, turns around and closes the door leaving. "Nick?" I say turning around. "Yes?" He answers. "Do you mind lending me a shirt, Alycia's is a little small." I ask showing him the t shirt. "Yeah no problem." He replies getting up, walking to his dresser and looking for a shirt. He tosses me a Marvel's Avengers t shirt. "Woah! I didn't know you liked Avengers?!" I exclaim happily, searching the shirt of holes or stains. "Yeah, I used to. Captain America was my favorite, but then Black Widow came. She's hot." He winked grinning. "Ehehe. My favorite is Loki, even though he isn't an Avenger." I giggle. He nods understandingly. "Want to sleep in here? I'm cool with it if you are." He says. "Yeah sure. Let put on our sleepwear." I say, he nods. I use my finger to tell him to turn around. He turns, and looks for pajamas. I quickly put take off my shirt, and pants. Then put on the Nike shorts with the Avengers t shirt. It's a little baggy, but super soft. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and take my contacts out. I throw them in the garbage can, and look through my bag for my glasses. I put them on, squinting. My eyes get dry with contacts. "May I turn around now?" He asks, I turn around. He was already turned around, watching me undress. "Oh you-" I start to scold, but was cut off with a kiss. His lips were on mine, they were warm and tasted minty. He put his hands around my hips, holding on. It felt, odd. Chris had never done this. After a while, I push him back a little bit. "So?" He asked raising an eyebrow and smiling. "Ehehe." I start to giggle. He smirks, and let's go. "It was nice, I was a little uncomfortable, but it felt good." I say. "Had Chris never kissed or touched you like that?" He asks. I shake my head, he just mumbles a Mm. I hop into his bed, he smiles. He takes off his shirt, woah. Hottie alert. Then he takes off his pants, ok please leave your underwear on. He puts on gym shorts, then takes off his socks. He gets in with me, puts his arms around me. Before I knew it, we were asleep.