US papyrus prt 4

I decided that I shouldn't really stop this story, I can see that most people actually like it (which is surprising) my poem book did get 8 views though, so 2 more left till the UF x reader story! Also, would you like the story about sans or papyrus? (Sans will have cursing in it and paps will be a little more fluff.) anyways, on with le story.

Paps POV

Once y/n walks away I feel a warm rush of pleasure seep through my skull. Thankfully she didn't look back. While she's sleeping I decided to go and check on the void. It's been there ever since vins showed up. It's kinda gettin me curios. Before I go I decided to go to y/n room to see if she's safe. I can see her h/c hair tousled around while she's sleeping.  I position my head down and give a little chuckle. I go in the room and lay her head.

"I'll be back." I say to her.

I teleport to the black and empty void. Everything seems alright.but I need to keep an I out for vins. I'm not sure an unstable amount of energy can just walk around without something happening.

I teleport back to y/n room. Part of me is saying to sleep on her and tease her in the morning. The other wants to be sensible and just pat her head and sleep on the floor.

What do you choose for him to do?