Underswap sans x reader prt 3

"Sans......why? You say in defeat.

"I'm......s-sorry." He isn't screaming anymore. You feel a rush of happiness and anger. This annoys you and you go up to papyrus' since he still isn't here.

"Y-.....y/n?" Sans says knocking the door.

"Leave me alone!" You say. You decided to go home. Your break from work will be over soon and your boos might fire you of your late. You walk out the door and go pass sans as if he is invisible.

"Y/n! Please, let me explain!" You ignore his statement and go out the door.

I'm to lazy to write what happens while you go to the surface.....so a few hours later.

Just as soon as soon as you came out of the underground, you see the sun already starting to set. You go home and try to relax yourslelf. One night and all this has happened, you think to yourself. Once you get in your house you suddenly hear a knock at the door.

"Yes....?" You say quietly

"Y/n. It's me sans.

You sigh and open the door for sans.

"Look,I'm sorry, it's just......I loved you for a long time. And I didn't want anyone taking to from me."

This actually surprises you, and a crimson color spreads around your face .

"Sans......, I liked you too, I was Dating bob to make you jealous, but I didn't know you would do this." You say rubbing your arms as if it was cold.
An awkward silence spreads around the room. You sigh and kiss sans on the cheek. His face turns into a light blue. You giggle as gesture him to come inside. You both went to your room and......

Slept in separate beds till the next day.

A/n I'm not writing a lemon 0-0, if you've read this, I'm pretty sure you've had enough lemonade, so here is a whole river of holy water for ya -pours holy water on your head- also, if you have any suggestions for any scenarios, suggest them ^w^ they have to be about US papyrus or sans though, since that's what this book is about.....i might make a book for underfell as well, lastly, I would like it if any of you would read my book called the limits, I would really appreciate it ^3^ , thank you reader-chan. BOI ^-^)/