Part title

You look at his legs. You imagine him wearing metatons legs. You don't know if that disturbs your,or makes you like him even more, you nose bleed anyways. (It also disturbs you)

"You like that?~" papyrus says with a deep tone

Papyrus gets up and sits down, he wraps his arms around you. You can't hold your feelings any longer so you decide to finally confess.

"Papyrus.........."

"Yes?~"

"...I......like you"

Papyrus blushes profusely and covers his face with his hoodie. Even though he was teasing you the whole time, he still didn't know you actually liked it. You grab papyrus' face and kiss his 'lips'. You decide to play along and tease him as well.

"If you want to satisfy me, I want you~"

Papyrus suddenly acts weak and let's you do whatever. You snuggle yourself into his rib cage which is inside his hoodie,which makes it feel like a pillow.

"Never leave me papyrus.~"

Papyrus suddenly has a wave of courage and picks you up. He brings you to his bedroom (and no,it's not what you think........maybe it is) papyrus lays you on his bed and puts honey right on your sweet spot. He sucks the sweet spot which makes you moan(that escalated quickly) he bites the spot a few times, making you moan a bit more. He sticks out his tongue  and looks at you. You have a nose bleed and he wipes your nose with the sleeve of his hoodie. He licks your cheeks and starts licking your lips as well.

(I think I went a bit too far .-.)

He kisses you. Most of this went a bit too fast and you gasp for air. He takes advantage and slips his tongue in your mouth. He goes deeper inside and hugs you closer. You put your tongue in his mouth and you both make out for a good 10 minutes.

"(Y/n), can you please live here?"

"......yes,i would love to."

Papyrus licks hour necks few times, and sleeps on you. The position your in is making his crotch against yours (yup,I've done it) your still blushing through all of this,and you push him closer, you finally fall asleep