Yandere underswap sans x reader/suggested by vecrow

You were visiting snowdin one day and decided to go meet sans and papyrus. You walk up to their house, and sans is already at the front of the door.

"HEY (y/n)" sans says. A hint of blue forms around his cheek bones.

"Hi sans!" You say.

"COME IN! THE GREAT SANS SHALL GIVE YOU A TACO!"

You go in the house and apparently, papyrus isn't here.

"PAPYRUS WENT TO GO TALK TO ASGORE FOR A BIT. HE WILL BE BACK!"

Sans hands you a taco and you take it. You tell sans if you can stay here for a while.

"OF COURSE (y/n)!" Blue is spreading across his face.

" thanks sans! I'm just going to go talk to my boyfriend on the phone for a second."

"B-BOYFRIEND?"

"Yea, be right back"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sans POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) HAS A BOYFRIEND? I THOUGHT SHE LIKES ME MORE?......ONLY I CAN HAVE (y/n)!

Sans walks towards the room you are in, he eavesdrops over your conversation.

"But I don't want to go to that place!"

Person on phone:I DONT CARE,YOUR COMING WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! Wear a dress that's black too,it looks good on you.

"-sigh-ok"

Person on voice:That's right, be a good girl"

(Y/n) doesn't deserve this type of treatment! He doesn't treat her right! I will find out who this person is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....(tries to think of name) bob just called you (HUEHUEHUE) and told you to go out with him tonight. You really don't want to, but you have to anyways. You walk out the room and see sans standing there. You wonder if he over heard you, but instead you ignore the fact he obviously did.

"WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO (y/n)?"

"Bob, I might have to go, I'll be back at night though."

"OH...OK SEE YOU LATER THEN!"

"Bye sans." You give him a peck on the head. Sans blush intensifies. You walk a
Out the door and start getting ready.
few hours later

You wore the black dress bob told you to wear. You didn't really like the fact he forced you too wear it, and it itches. You wait outside your doorstep and you see a worn out car driving to your house. It parks itself in the garage and bob comes out and holds the back door open. He bows and leads you in the car.

"Hello (y/n)~"

"Hello bob." You say with no emotion.

"Act happy or I'll dump you"

You force a smile and he smirks.

"Good."

Bob gets in the car and it start shaking. Right before you leave, you have the feeling of being watched.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sans POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HUF-PUF IT WAS HARD COMING UP TO THE SURFACE BUT ITS WORTH IT. TIME TO SEE WHAT-HUFF-BOB WILL DO TO HER. ANYTHING BAD,AND HE WILL HAVE A BAD TIME. Sans runs and hides next to your car. You don't notice since you were crying a bit. Sans felt the urge to topple the car and pull you out, but he doesn't. (Y/n) has finally arrived at the place. It's a cheap fast food joint. Disgusting. (Y/n) and bob walk towards the door. Bob closes the door on (y/n) face. It now has a bruise mark, but she pretends it was her fault that slammed into the door on accident. I clench my fist into a ball. Bob will be punished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the place and it looks terrible. We sit at a table. It has leftover fries and napkins everywhere. Sole of the napkins we're used as well. It makes me cringe of the thought of mucus surrounding me. "So what do you want?" Bob asks you. "Nothing really. I'm not hungry." "If I tell you if you want anything, that means you say what you want, no excuses." You order (f/f) (f/f stands for favorite food) and you notice they don't have it here. You start to feel gloomy about this, so instead you order what bob is ordering. Most of the night it was quiet and awkward. Bob didn't really paid any attention to you and just went through his snapchat. While you both eat there was still silence. The night was over and you both walk out. "Your house is close from here so you can walk. G'night (y/n)." "Good night." You say happily. Finally it's over. You think to your self now I can go talk with sans! You start going to the underground and open the door to the brothers house. You only see papyrus sleeping on the couch. "Um,where sans?" Papyrus opens one eye and says " he must've went to alphys for cooking lessons. Just wait for him here." "Ok." To sit and wait. I wonder if sans will come back at all.