.

You honestly can't believe that papyrus has said that. You wanted to say the same thing but it he fell asleep before you can, his chin resting next to your neck. You groan and notice that papyrus is still in the same position before but his teeth are right next to your sweet spot. There are teeth marks surrounding that spot. In some point of the night, he was at it while you were asleep. You suddenly feel a rush of warmth surround you face. You notice you blush a bit too much when ever papyrus does something. You decided to stop that (not really, you actually decided to do it more so he can notice)

"(Y/n)......you awake honey?"

You wonder why honey? Then you notice that he loves honey and he's called you honey. You face palm yourself for not noticing faster......and yes, you start blushing again....well more than before,which is a lot.

"....yes"

Papyrus gets up and carries you bridal style to the living room. You try really hard to cover your face with your shirt, but it kept slipping from you grip. Papyrus is smirking and leans in his face closer to yours. A really dark orange spreads through his face. He kisses you (basically putting his teeth on you) on the cheek. Now you REALLY are blushing. He sets you down on the sofa and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"I'm not as good as a cook as sans" he yells from the kitchen " but I'll try to satisfy you~" he winks.

Let's skip a few moments later since my lazy ass can't think of anything .-.

Papyrus comes back with what looks like eggs and toast. He brings it to you with a hint of orange around his face. He has honey in the other hand for himself. He lays down on the couch and puts his legs on your lap. He puts his left hand behind his head and starts sucking the honey, winking at you.