Me? Adopted by 1D?

Hey there guys I am already so stupid I just deleted like three paragraphs! Oh well but anyhow I decided to write a fan fic this will be really funny well at least I hope and it will help you get through your own problems! I am NOT obsessed with them but I just wanted to write about them so please enjoy!

I woke up to the noise of screaming, the first thing I thought is 'Great there is another spider in the house' well I was wrong nope just more people to adopt someone. I have never been adopted ever not even in foster care nope never. I have never been treated poorly, when I was three my parents died in a car crash, I barley made it out alive. When I arrived here I immediately thought this would be my home forever well not exactly at the start but you get what I mean. Right, back to what was happening so I decided I better run down stairs and see what was really going on. When I walked down there, there stood five boys.

I didn't really know who they were maybe I have seen them around or maybe in a dream who knows. Next thing I know they are pointing at me and saying we want that one. Me being the dumb person I am was all looking around if they were pointing at me but sure enough they were.

"Well I still have to pack and get dressed and stuff."

"Okay."

I ran upstairs and decided that I really needed to shower, so I waked into our small bathroom that all 12 of us girls shared and looked up at the mirror I looked horrible I took my dirty blonde hair down and undressed my self out of my onsiese ya im 15 but who cares I still wear them. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair with my mint smelling shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with my matching body wash.

When I had my hair dried and my body dried I ran to my closet I pulled out a green off the shoulder sweatshirt, bra, underwear, and white leggings to wear. The sweatshirt said 'Hi im Irish' once I had all of my clothes on I ran back to the bathroom and put my waist length hair into a fishtail braid and put on no makeup. Then I quickly packed all of my stuff and grabbed my three backpacks and headed down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Okay so that's was the first chapter that I have put on my new account and I really enjoyed typing it. Please do notice that she will not be dating any of the boys they will be like dads or brothers to her. Please vote, comment, and share! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Edited)