1

Chapter 1

I walked into the restaurant in my red Nly One flirty flair cocktail dress and my black pointed toe Louboutins. My naturally dark, wavy hair was down, swaying as I walked to the bar. 

"Where is he?" I whispered and the bartender walked over. 

"Back booth, he is with 2 men, both over 6 feet, muscular build. They definitely have a weapon in the back." The blonde haired blue eyed boy whispered back and I nodded. 

"Do I look okay?" I sighed, looking at him. I had on bright red lipstick and a fair amount of mascara and eyeliner. 

"You look like you're gonna kick some ass!" He smirked and I giggled. 

"Thanks, um, what's your name?" I ran my fingers through my hair and he rolled his eyes. 

"Get back there!" He gritted those his teeth. 

"God, someone's cranky!" I sighed, walking to the back booth. "Babe!" I smirked, sitting on the man at the edge of the half circle booth.

"You look so hot!" He growled, kissing my roughly, shoving his tongue down my throat. I pulled away and giggled. 

"Save some for later!" I whispered seductively into his ear. I felt him shiver slightly, before pushing me off him. 

"So it's a deal? We pay you two to get them over the boarder, then, my guys sell. Both me and Zachary should be pleased, correct?" Harrison Timmons, a notorious drug smuggler and dealer smiled. Yes, he is the man that I had an intense make out session with a second ago! But, it wasn't me who did it, it was my alliance, Vanessa Goodwin! 

"The deal went through?" I smirked and he nodded.

"Yes babe, the deal went through!" Harrison laughed, looking at the two men. "She's all beauty, no brains!" He smirked and I laughed slightly. 

"Make sure you right me an essay about how all girls are 'simply marvelous statues among the studious men who can't be caught' while you're in prison!" I sighed, taking the cuffs out from under my dress. Just as I got them out, a gun shot fired. I grabbed my gun and jumped off the booth, kicking my shoes off. "SUSPECT RAN OUT THE BACK DOOR, I'M FOLLOWING HIM ON FOOT. ALL THREE MEN HAVE A WEAPON, IF NOT SEVERAL!" I yelled into my mic and ran out after the man. I chased him down an alley way, over a fence, through the streets of Manhattan and finally tackled him in another alley way. I straddled his back and pushed his face into the ground. "Did you really think you'd be able to out run me? What are you, 50?" I laughed, cuffing him before reading him his rights. By the time I got him up, there were FBI cars and NYPD cars surrounding us. "Bye!" I smiled, tossing him over to our chief who threw him into a car. 

"Good work Flynn!" He sighed, walking over to me and I shrugged. 

"Thanks!" I mumbled crossing me arms. 

"You okay, any wounds?" He looked at me and I shook my head. 

"Not that I know of currently! Tonight I'll probably have to chill with a heating pad, ice, and Advil, but it's nothing a bit of ice cream can't fix!" I smiled and he laughed. 

"You're just like your father!" He smiled, shaking his head. "Go home, clean up, get some rest, and be at the office at 8 sharp. There is a new case I need your help with!" He sighed and I nodded. 

"Yes sir!" I smiled as my matte black Jeep wrangler pulled into the alley. The blonde haired, blue eyed bartender jumped out and smiled. 

"Hey!" He smirked as I walked over to him. 

"Hey there!" I smiled, putting my hand out and he gave me a high-five. I glared at him and he laughed. 

"You okay?" He hugged me tightly and I nodded. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I smiled, pushing him off me. 

"I thought you got hit! You were chasing one of the most dangerous men in America!" He looked into my green eyes and I giggled. 

"You do care about me!" I smiled. "I appreciate the concern!" I pecked his cheek while stealing the key to my car out of his pocket. "Thanks!" I jumped in and he laughed. 

"I hate you!" He smiled. 

"I love you Johnny! See you tomorrow!" I blew him a kiss before pulling out of the alley way.