Don't fucking lie to me.

"There's issues at hand that we're not discussing,"

              Drake

As I crawled under the blankets on the bed, I felt Jashaun wrap his arms around my waist. I melted into his embrace, like always. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, tickling my insides. I found it weird that I could still get butterflies whenever Jashaun touched me.

"Babe?".

"Hmm?" He mumbled against my neck.

"How do you know Jasmine?".

"Hmm," He groaned.

I sighed, he wasn't really listening to me. He was still half sleep.

"Jashaun I'm serious,".

"Babe can't we just talk about it in the morning, I'm tired," He groaned.

"It's a simple question,".

He blew out a loud breath then turned over. "From school, Why?".

"Oh nothing. Good Night,".

I layed down on the pillow, adjusting to a comfortable position. Cameron's words kept ringing in my head.

"Jasmine knows him, when she saw him that day she was squealing and shit, I thought she saw someone famous,".

And for a brief moment a thought popped into my head. No. That's impossible. Jashaun would never lie to me. Or would he?

***

"Hi," I said quickly walking into my office and plopping down into my seat.

Cameron laughed momentarily.

"Sunglasses? Coming to work late? Wild party?" He smiled.

"Actually," I started. "I didn't get much sleep, too much on my mind,".

"Wanna talk bout it?" He suggested sincerely.

I shook my head no. "I'm fine, um where's Jasmine?".

"She say she still sick. I tried to get her to come anyway but.....," He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh okay um," I rubbed my head, trying to think straight. I really didn't get any sleep. My head was throbbing and my eyes were threatening to close any minute.

"You aight?".

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. "I just have a headac- ".

"Oh I know how to fix that," Cameron stated boldly as he stood up from his seat and walked towards me.

"No No I'm fine re-,".

My words were interrupted by the wonderful relaxed feeling that I felt. Cameron's hands were rubbing deep into my shoulders. I closed my eyes, relaxing. I could feel the intense headache wearing off. Cameron stopped, returning back to his seat.

"My Momma use to do dat for me and my brother" He explained.

"Thank you,".

He nodded his head as he looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Oh okay we should probably start looking up more information on Daysha, then we can look for a lawyer," I remarked.

"How long dis gon take?" He asked.

"Two weeks the most," I answered.

As we looked up Daysha Hawkins, and Lawyers, and other important information we became comfortable enough to talk about other stuff.

"So how old is ummmm Jashaun?".

"He's 21," I retorted.

"Wow, he a youngin,".

"Yeah I know," I said.

"How old you is?".

"What is this 21 questions?" I joked.

"Nah, I thought it was getting a little boring just talking about lawyers and shit," He responded.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm 38," I uttered.

"Foreal?," He blurted out. "There's no way you 38, you about 27,".

I chuckled amusingly. "I wish I was 27,".

"Wow, you fine shawty,".

"I get that alot," I added as a giggle released from my mouth. "You don't look like you're 29, maybe 23,".

"Who told you dat?" He asked confused.

"Your sister, Jasmine,".

"Oh," He smirked.

My stomach grumbled loudly, causing our conversation to stop briefly. I smiled in embarrassment.

"Maybe we should just finish tomorrow,"I decided.

"You hungry? I'm hungry as fuck. We can go somewhere and get something to eat, if it's cool wit you?". He suggested.

"Actually I'm just gonna eat at home," I stated.

"Oh I get it," He laughed. "In your mind you think Ima kiss you or something if we go out to eat,".

I looked down, cracking a smile.

"Mane I ain't gon kiss you" He laughed. "Seriously tho I just want to get some food, I aint gon mess with ya,".

I gathered my stuff and thought about it for a moment.

"It'll have to be a place on the way to my house,".

"I know the perfect place," He declared as he walked out of my office. I followed behind him.

***

"I never been here, this is nice," I said in awe.

"Me and Jasmine been here couple times?".

He led the way to a table.

"I can't be here long, Jashaun I-,".

Cameron cut me off. "I know, ya man don't want you out late,".

I chuckled as I looked over the menu.

An hour and a half passed by and I decided it was time for me to go home. Me and Cameron talked, and laughed, and told funny stories, and laughed some more. I really enjoyed hanging out with Cameron. As we approached our cars Cameron leaned against his, smiling at me.

"Maybe we can do this again, with ya man of course. He might start to think Ima steal you from him," Cameron joked.

"That would be nice, if he wants to come," I retorted. "I'll see you tomorrow, I gotta go,".

"Aight," He said as he leaned in.

I stood there nervously, closing my eyes.

I opened them once I felt arms wrap around me, he was hugging me.

He stopped hugging me and laughed.

"You thought I was gone kiss you?".

"No n-no I I d-didnt," I stammered in a confused and nervous way.

Cameron laughed momentarily then got into his car, driving away. I stood there, watching the smoke from his car mix with the cool air in front of me.