Since everyone has a story, you should tell me yours.

"That's why you trust me, I know you've been through more than most of us"

                          -Jhene Aiko

Monday Mornings. Everyone hates them. Getting ready for work was a hassle due to the fact that two other people were in the house. Once I was ready I went downstairs, noticing that's where everyone else had migrated to. Jashaun, Ali, and Donte were cooking and Zarina was peeking over the counter watching them. I sneaked up behind her, tickling her sides. She laughed crazily, begging me to stop. That caught everyone's attention, causing them to turn around and say Good Morning.

"Babe you're leaving now?" Jashaun asked.

"Yeah, I was late two days in a row last week," I retorted as I snatched a piece of bacon causing Ali to smack my hand playfully.

"Alright, Ima walk you to your car," He said.

"How you gon leave us trying to cook?" Donte whined.

"I'll be back," Jashaun said as he threw a shirt on and walked with me outside.

"You going to school right?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah,".

"I'm serious Jashaun, don't forget about school now that Donte is here," I warned.

"Yes Mommy dearest would you like me to clean the basement too?" Jashaun joked, speaking in a phony British accent.

I hit his chest playfully. "Why you gotta play?".

He grabbed my wrists pulling me closer to him.

"Ima miss you,".

I smirked. "Stop being a baby, I'll be back soon,".

He wrapped his arms around me, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. He knew that always made me giggle because of his facial hair tickling me.

"Stop," I laughed. "I gotta go to work,".

"Alright, I love you," He smiled.

"The feeling is mutual," I retorted as I got into the car. Before I could get my whole body into the car, he pulled me back out.

A smirk was on his face.

"What you said?".

"I said.....I love you more," I giggled.

"Better had, now go to work,". He smacked my butt before he strolled away.

I got into the car and drove to work. As I reached my destination, walking into my office I was confused when I just saw Cameron sitting.

"Hi, um is Jasmine in the bathroom?" I asked as I shuffled papers on my desk.

"Actually, she said she was feeling sick so she's at home,".

"Oh, well I hope she feels better," I said with a frown on my face.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if maybe I could replace her this session. I'll still pay the money,".

"Oh um, okay," I shrugged.

"I just," He stopped then chuckled. "I ont'  know how this work? What I'm spose to say?".

"You can tell me whatever you want to tell me?" I offered.

"Okay," He looked down. At that moment I realized he was nervous. After the time I spent with his sister and him I would have never thought he would be nervous.

"You can look at me, I'm not that ugly," I joked, trying to break the awkwardness in the room.

He laughed a little, looking up at me.