Give me a chance

I yawned briefly before I stepped out of the room, looking back for a second at Zarina sleeping on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and turned my attention forward, my eyes widening. Cameron was strolling around the kitchen bare, in nothing but his plaid boxers. I stepped into the kitchen, trying my best not to look awkward or stare at his tattooed chest.

"Good Morning," I smiled, letting my eyes roam everywhere, except for directly at him.

"Mornin," He greeted with a small smile.

"Cameron we have t-,".

"Talk. I know," He responded as he sat down on a stool, waiting patiently for me to speak.

I sighed heavily before I spoke.

"About last night, I didn't mean to kiss you. I just......I thought of Jashaun when I kissed you," I blurted out as I eventually gazed at him, trying to read his facial expression.

"Aight," He shrugged nonchalantly.

"That's it?" I asked seriously.

"Yeah, I know ya just got out a relationship so I ain't take it seriously. I mean I ain't gon lie, I was smilin like a bitch when ya kissed me but I ain't take it serious," He admitted.

I smiled, glad that he understood and didn't get mad. I leaned over, hugging him tightly.

"Dis is awkward as hell," Cameron stated, referring to the fact that he was basically naked and I was hugging him so tight.

I pulled back, chuckling a bit.

"Oh sorry," I snickered. "I'm gonna get dressed, I'll be right back,".

***

(Jashaun's p.o.v)

"Man fuck you!" I spat as I glared into the eyes of my porn director.

He smiled back, slightly amused.

"No girl is gonna wanna have sex with you looking like that, and plus it's not sexy," He said.

"Just let me do one more video," I begged.

"The last video made us two million, that's bad Jashaun, and girls are starting to complain about you being too rough. I'm sorry man but we're gonna have to let you go,".

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "I can do better, I promise,".

"Listen Jashaun, you know I love you like a son but maybe doing porn just isn't for you. What about your girl, does she know you do porn?" He asked skeptically.

"Whatever, I'm outta here!".

I stormed out of the building, jumping into my car, and speeding down the eerie highway. Unexpectedly I began to take the route to my mother's house, I haven't spoke to my mother in a long time. I don't know if I was too embarrassed to face her, or I was afraid of her judging me. As I pulled up to her house, I noticed the car I had brought for Eva parked in the driveway. I squinted my eyes, getting a better look at the car. Surely, it was the red lambourgini I had brought her. I quickly rushed out of the car, viciously banging on my mother's door.

"MOM!"

After minutes of silence, I banged on the door again. My mother swung the door open, her mouth open wide as she stared at me in horror.

"Jashaun," She weeped. "What on God's earth has happened to you?".

"I'm fine ma," I uttered as I pushed pass her, my eyes scanning the house for any sign of Eva being there.

My mother closed the door and followed behind me.

"Jashaun what happened to your face?" She asked.

"A fight ma, some kids on campus tried to rob me," I lied.

"Oh god!" She threw her hands over her chest. "I just knew that school wasn't a good choice maybe we can move ba-,".

"Where's Eva?" I interrupted her.

My mother looked at me in confusion and worry.

"She's in the back, with your sister. Why?".

I left my mother's question unanswered as I jogged to the back of the house, stopping once I saw Eva lounging on a sofa with Zarina in her arms and laughing at something my sister said.

Eva, Jashaun's here," My mother's voice spoke from behind me.

Eva's head shot up swiftly, she was staring at me as if I was a stranger.

"Jay!" Zarina squealed as she took off away from Eva, leaping into my arms. Eva had tried to grab her, but she was too quick.

"Damnnnnnnnnn it look like Sharkeisha done beat your ass!" Laila exclaimed as she cackled loudly.

I looked at Eva, she was trying her best to suppress her giggles.

"Laila. Go now," I grumbled in an angry tone.

Laila laughed one last time before she grabbed Zarina from my arms while she slipped back into the house. My mother laid her hand on my shoulder for a few seconds before she too had went back into the house.

Silence took over as I stared at Eva, she was so beautiful in her natural beauty.

"Can I sit?" I finally asked once the quietness became uncomfortable.

"It's your house," She mumbled as I stepped over to the sofa she was sitting on and sat down on the other side.

Then there was that silence again.

"I'm sorry, for everything," I said.

"For what? cheating on me with my client? Lying about knowing her? Fucking her in our house? Doing porn? Giving me hepatitis b? Or breaking my heart? Which one are you sorry for?" She spat viciously.

I looked down, speechless. I chose my next words carefully.

"I don't know what you want me to do Eva. I'm sorry for everything, I messed up. I know that but I'm sorry alright," I retorted.

"I'm sorry too," She responded.

I smiled, glad that she was accepting my apology.

"For actually falling in love with you. I'm sorry for trusting you with my heart. I'm sorry for ever getting into a relationship with you. I'm sorry I ever met you,".

And just like that, my smile had vanished from my face. She had really hurt me when she said that.

She stood up, glaring at me one last time before she ran into the house, tears cascading down her face.

I didn't know I had hurt her that bad.

Ya think Eva was being too hard on him?

Or you think he deserved that?

Ohh and for all of you who don't know who 'Sharkeisha' is you have to look it up!!!!

Ohh and which team ya on team Cameron or team Jashaun?

Vote, comment, and tell me what ya think?

Bye beautiful fans!!!!!:)

(Oh and the drama coming up, just wait on it)