aww

The Shield made their way to the ring and I looked at them with a scared and confused look on my face. Seth gave me the 'Trust me ur fine' look which made me feel a little better, but wut where they up to?

When they got in the ring the circled me. Seth in front of me and Dean on my right and Roman on my left. I stood there looking around the arena as people booed because of The Shields presents. I looked up at Seth and our eyes met and I saw a look in his eyes I never saw before. I just couldn't figure it out. That's when he leaned in and kissed me! Seth Rollins kissed me! It took a few seconds but I kissed back, I mean duh. After that was over the show went to commercial break. I skipped back to the locker room leaving the guys in the ring. "WHAT WAS THAT!!" Punk yelled running up to me. "I. Don't. Know." I told him truthfully. "Well was it in the story line?" Punk asked me with confusion. "No! That's the thing, I have no clue what just happened out there!" I said at bit louder than I usually talk. just then The Shield walked up. "Hey, Amanda can we talk? please." Seth said while running his hand though his hair and looking at the floor. "Um, yeah sure. Why not." I said then walked off after saying good bye to Punk. Me, Dean, Seth, and Roman walked down the hall. "Guys could you, well, ya know." Seth said trying to get the guys to go away. "Okay. Okay. We'll go away so can flirt." Dean said to Seth who gave him a death stare. "Ha! See ya Amanda." Dean said before walking off with Roman. "See ya." I said laughing at how red Seth's face was. "Hey, so I wanted to say sorry." Seth said looking at the floor again. Awww he is so cute! "Sorry for what?" I asked him. "For coming and kissing you in the ring on your first night." he said still not looking up at me. "Seth, don't be." I told him "Why?" he said confused. "Because. I have always like you!" I told him and lifted his head up so he would look at me. "Really? You have?" he asked. "Hell yeah! I'm what's not to like?" I said with a smile. "Well in that case, how would you like to go out tonight after Raw is over?" he asked. Wait! The one and only Seth Rollins asked me out! "Yes! I would love to!" I said jumping into his arms. "Okay. I'll see ya later then." he said laughing then he gave me a kiss and walked off to go get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 DONE!