Chap. 6

Amanda's POV.

  I woke up in Seth's arms. He was actually awake! There really is a first for everything!

  S: "Morning baby girl! How's your head?" he asked concerned.

  A: "Its fine babe! Don't worry about me." I told him sitting up in his arms.

  S: "Baby how can I not worry about you!?"

  A: "Ohhhh two-tone! Just be glad I love u babe." I said to him while playing with his hair.

  S: "What did you just call me!?!" he yelled with just about the best facial expression ever!

  A: "Two-tone." I looked him dead in the eyes when I said it.

  S: "If it weren't for the huge ass window next to us, I would take u right here, right now!" He said it with such a straight face!

  A: "Close the curtain than." I told him laughing at him.

  S: "I wish we could right now baby but we have to get shit done today."

  A: "Fine!" with that him and I got up.

I walked over 2 my bag and grabbed a pair of shorts for the gym. Then I walked over to Seth's bag and grabbed the new Shield shirt when I felt an arm go around my waist.

  S: "And what do you think your doing?" I herd a smiling Seth say from behind me.

  A: "I don't know what your talking about!" I quickly said.

  S: "You're gonna have to stop taking all my shirts babe. I'm not gonna have any to ware soon."

  A: "I don't see a problem with that." I told him turning around in his arms.

  S: "This is the last shirt until I get clean cloths baby." he said laughing.

  A: "Fine...." he put his other arm around me and pulled me as close to him as he could. I stood on my toes so that I could reach him and gave him a small kiss.

  S: "So what are our plans for the day beautiful?" he asked looking down at me.

  A: "Well.....probably go to the gym an-"

  S: "No shit babe!" he said laughing at me.

  A: "Shut up!! I know that's what we're doing stupid! But any ways...umm...maybe go out or something?" I asked.

  S: "Of course we can go out baby. And u didn't have to be rude!" he said laughing.

  A: "Ohhh Seth you should really be glad I love you!" I told him.

  S: "I am baby. I am..." he told me before giving me a kiss and then he walked out of the bedroom. I decided that I would get dressed while he wasn't in the room. Little did I know he snuck back in the room while I was getting changed.

  S: "Damn babe!" I herd him yell from behind me making me jump.

  A: "Seth I swear if you do that one more time I will beat the shit out of you!" I yelled at him while pulling my shorts up.

  S: "Is that a threat or a promise!? And you look damn good in those shorts babe!" I swear this man has problems. I walked over to him and saw a smirk grow on his face. He wrapped his arms around me and place his hands on my ass.

  A: "What do u think your doing!?"

  S: "Feeling the ass of my beautiful girlfriend. You can gladly grab your sexy boyfriend. If you know what I mean baby."   A: "Seth...babe...I'm not gonna grab you there. But I will grab you here..." I said as I grabbed his ass.