Chap. 4

Seth's P.O.V

I gave Amanda a kiss and headed to me and the guys locker room to get ready for our date. Amanda and mine not me the guys, that would be weird.

   "Hey man. What took ya so long? Never mind we don't wanna know." Dean said while him and Roman busted up laughing. My friends are morons.

   "Dude! Shut up! All I did was asked her out, and kissed her. That's all that happened ya ass." I truthfully said, but nope Dean has to be a dumb ass.

   "What kind of kiss?" Dean said with a smirk on his face.

   "Probably turned into a make out session. Right Seth?" Roman said elbowing me on the arm.

   "No but I don't have time for this shit. I have a date tonight. Unlike you two." I said as I went to get a shower and get ready for my date with Amanda.

  Amanda's P.O.V

I just got out of the shower and dried my hair. I straightened my hair and did my make up. Then someone knocked on the door.

   "Come in!" I yelled then saw Punk walk in and he hugged me from behind.

   "Hey cutie. What are ya up to?" Punk asked me.

   "Just finishing getting ready for my date. Mr. Best in the World."  I said with a smirk on my face. I saw Punk's smile fade away when I said date though.

   "Punkster what's wrong?" I said as I walked over to him and sat on his lap on the couch.

   "Nothing." Punk told me but I knew he wasn't telling me the truth.

   "Punk, tell me what's wrong. Please." I begged him. He just looked down at the floor.

   "You have a date. And I know its with Rollins. I just wish it was me." Punk said with sadness in the tone of his voice.

   "Really? Punk. Now I feel bad Punkster." I was really surprised with what was happening. One of my new best friends in WWE has a crush on me?  Wow.

   "Yes really." he said looking up at me.

   "Well um I-I'll just let you finish getting ready then. I'll text ya later?"

   "OK. Yeah I'll talk to ya later Punk." after that him and hugged each other like usual and he left.

        -20 minutes later-

Seth came and got me for our date. We went to the club and let's just say there was a bit of a problem.

Some really creepy guy kept coming up to me and he wouldn't let me alone. When he touched something he shouldn't have though is when Seth flipped out.

   "DUDE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY GIRL!?!?!" Seth yelled at the guy. When I herd him call me his girl I felt as though I was safe. He really was a Shield.

After our date and the fight Seth gotten into, he drove us to the hotel. Seth walked me to my room but when we got to our floor the guy from the club was staying on the same floor of the hotel. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! When we got to my room we walked and turned on some lights.

   "So are you gonna be OK tonight knowing that creepy guy is here?" Seth asked while snaking his arms around my waist from behind me.

   "I don't know. Why?" I questioned him.

   "Because I want my baby to feel safe." He said before giving me a kiss on the neck.

   "Stay with me?" I ask him while turning around in his arms. He looked down at me with a huge smile on his face.

   "Of course I will baby girl." he said before our lips met. Let's just say we had a little fun.

After we had our 'fun' Seth and got in his PJ bottoms and it was freezing and all I had where shorts. Great.

   "Hey babe!" I yelled for Seth who was looking for something to watch on TV.

   "What's up baby girl?" he asked walking up and putting his arms around me.

   "Can I borrow a pair of your PJ bottoms? All I have are shorts."

   "Sure babe. But I would rather you ware your shorts." he said with a smirk on his face.

   "Shut it Rollins!" I yelled as he threw me a pair of his PJ bottoms with the WWE logo on them.

   "Nah I'm good baby." He said walking out to look for something on TV again. I decided to take one of his 'Shield' shirts out of his bag and ware. I put on his 'Shield' shirt, walked out and sat on his lap.

S:  "Is that my shirt?"

A:  "It sure is."

S:  "Why do you have my shirt on babe?"

A:  "Because you love me. Right Mr. Rollins?"

S: "Yeah. I do." He said in defeat.

A: "Sethy I'm tired." I whined to him until he gave in.

S: "Fine! Come on babe." I really didn't have to get up. Seth carried me to bed. Seth layed down and I curled up next to him in bed. He was so warm and it was so cold outside and something just felt right laying there in his arms.

S: "Good night baby girl. I love you" Awww he said he loves me!

A: "Night babe. I love you to!"

With that Seth and I fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap 4 done

Sry if something gets messed up Cuz I'm using my phone so........ yeah.