Chapter 11

Amanda's P.O.V

~3 weeks later~

Well......the Shield broke up....and I'm still with Roman....but he's acting different....Dean and I have gotten even closer due me being in a storyline with him against Rollins.

Right now I'm backstage walking around with Dean. "Stop it you dork!" I yelled when Dean poked my cheek for the hundredth time. "Fineeee!" he whined. I laughed at him a little. "Shh...." He said pulling me close and standing up against the wall. "Dean what is your-" I got cut off by him putting his hand over my mouth. "Sh...listen..." He whispered. "I promise...everything will workout...then we can be happy..." I heard Roman say down the hall. Dean and I looked around the corner just in time to see him kiss...Renee Young!? I lost it! I got out of Deans grip. "WE'RE FUCKING DONE ROMAN!!!! And I thought you where gonna be different then Seth! Leaving me when things get hard..." I started after the last part....before Roman could say anything I ran towards my locker room. I don't know where Dean went...he probably went to yell at Roman...I got to my locker room and went to slam the door shut...but someone stopped the door..."What the He-......Seth!?" I asked confused while looking up at Rollins himself...."Hey. Look....I saw what just happened....I know your hurt....can I come in?" He asked. "I guess..." He followed me into my locker room. "Hey...look....I saw what happened with you and Reigns...." He looked down. "You did..?" I asked trying not to cry. "Yeah...and hey look.....I'm sorry...for everything....I want you back baby...." He moved closer to me and grabbed my hand..

"Seth...why are you doing this?.." I sighed and looked at him, he was looking into my eyes with a slight bit of sadness filling his eyes. "I'm sorry I left you...and I left at a shit time for you. I should have been there for you when you needed me.." he looked away and let out a small sigh, I sat on the couch and just laid back thinking, he hurt me, but I loved him. If he came back then maybe he means it...I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of my locker room door opening. "Hey Amanda, you oka-...Seth what the fuck are you doing here!?" I heard Dean yelling at Seth, I looked up to see Dean in his face, I could tell Seth was getting pissed off. I got up and got between them, "Guys don't do this right now! Dean he's fine..I let him in.." Dean took a step back and looked at me. "You did what?" I can't tell if he's hurt or pissed off..before I can say anything he storms out of my locker room. I looked at Seth and he looked at me as if to say he was sorry. "It's fine..." I went back and threw myself down on the couch laying my head back and sighed, I felt Seth sit next to me but I didn't look at him, I just sat there staring at the ceiling. I felt him place his hand on my knee and rub my knee with his thumb, he's always been so good with keeping me calm or calming me down. We didn't say much at all for awhile, we just sat there until he broke the silence. "So uh, where do you plan on staying tonight?.." he asked quietly and I remembered I can't stay with Roman now. "I have no idea..", he sighed quietly and looked at me, "You can stay with me tonight if you need to or if you want to.." I looked at him and placed my hand over his that was still placed on my knee, "I'd appreciate that a lot right now.."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry I took so long with this, a lot of stuff happened that I'm just bouncing back from but I'm back now! Sorry for the short chapter but I know you guys have been waiting so I wanted to give you something!
-------------------------------------------------------------