chap. 9

Seth's P.O.V

I woke up and looked over.....Amanda isn't in bed with me.......were is she?
I got up and looked around for her. "Amanda!" I yelled. No answer.....I walked over to the table and saw a note.
Lookin' for your girlfriend are ya Rollins? I've taken her somewhere else in the hotel. Come find her if you would like. It won't be hard. I've done what I wanted to do to her......take your pathetic girlfriend and stay out of my life!
~CM Punk

What the hell!?!?!? So now Punk has gone psychotic and took Amanda! This is fucking great! I ran to me and Amanda's room and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" "Dean! You and Roman need to get your asses over here right now!" I yelled in Deans ear. "OK be there in a sec. Care to explain Seth?" he said in a panic. "Punk kidnapped Amanda! I'll show you the note when you get here!" not much longer after we finally got off the phone Dean and Roman came over. I showed them the note Punk left me. Roman looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Seth.....we gotta find her....." he said.....I've never seen him cry! "Roman.......I'm sure she's fine..." Dean looked over at me. "Dean.....what do you think happened to her?" I asked worried. "Calm down.....I'm sure she's fine......she's like me.....we've both been through a lot...." he said.
We got ready to go look for Amanda. "Seth!" I herd Roman yell from the bathroom. "I found this taped to the mirror." it was another note.

Seth...I figured that I'd help you out on where Amanda is...I know your not very smart with all the dye you use in your hair...I kept her on this floor. Like I said...its not hard to find her.
~CM Punk

There's only one place she could be. "She's gotta be in the supply closet at the end of the hall." I told the guys. We ran down the hall to the closet. Before we could get the door open someone hit me from behind. I turned around to see Dean and Roman fighting Punk. I joined in. "Seth we've got this! Just get to Amanda!" Dean told me. I ran to the closet and opened the door. There she was.....tied up....and covered in bruises with duck tape covering her mouth.....she had blood running down her arm.....I ran over to her and untied her and carefully took the tape off her mouth.....I wrapped my arms around her and she started crying like crazy. That's when Dean and Roman came over. Once they saw her you could see how shocked they were.....I actually saw a tear run down Deans face....I picked up Amanda and took her back to our room. "S-Seth....." she said crying....I really hate seeing her like this....."Yes baby girl?" I asked wiping a tear from her face. "Where's Roman?" why is she asking for Roman? "He went with Dean to go get a wash cloth and some Band-Aids and stuff so we can get you cleaned up. Why?" "I just need to talk to him...." she said looking down. "About what?" I asked. "I just gotta talk to him about something.... that's all...." she looked up and gave me a kiss.

Roman and Dean came back and we got Amanda cleaned up.... she was covered with bruises! She has 2 black eyes.....what the hell did Punk do to her!? She can barely move! I was drug out of my thoughts by Amanda speaking. "Hey Ro.....can I talk to you?" she looked at him with hope in her eyes. "Yeah sure." she went to get up out of bed. "Oh no you don't" I told her "You gotta stay in bed." she looked at me and gave me the 'I wanna fucking kill you right now' look. "Then can you two please go so I can talk to him?" she asked pointing to me and Dean. "Yea I guess." I said. "Thank you. I love you." she said kissing me. "I love you to" I said as Dean and I walked out of the room.

~Roman's P.O.V~

What could she wanna talk about? Last night? Yes.....I was with Amanda last night..... but we where just hanging out. "Ro......what happened last night!?" she had the look of panic in her eyes. "Y-you don't remember?" I asked. "No....I've lost a lot of memory.... Punk hit me in the head quite a bit....." she said with disappointment. "Well.....you called me after Seth fell asleep and asked if we could go talk sense you had a long day in your hometown and being around your dad. You and I went to the lounge area and talk for awhile. You said you where gonna go back and wake Seth up and talk to him. I'm assuming on your way back to your room Punk got a hold of you." I told her. "Ohhhh.......Seth still doesn't know about last night...." she said in a soft voice..... I'll admit it....she's a very cute girl.....I see what Rollins sees in her....I mean who wouldn't!? If I wasn't as close to Seth as I am I probably would have tried something last night....."Ro....?" I herd Amanda say. Shit....was I starring!? "What? Oh....sorry....." I said looking down...she lifted my face so I was looking at her. "Ro.....are you sure your ok with me dating Seth? I know you still like me Ro...." she said.....yes Amanda and I dated back when I was still in FCW. She didn't get chose to be in WWE as soon as me and the guys did so we broke up. I do miss being with her....I really do....she was my everything.... and she still is....to be honest I wish she was with me....not Seth...don't get me wrong I love Seth like a brother....but still...."Amanda...to be honest.... I miss you. I really miss you." she looked in my eyes. "I miss you to Ro....but I love Seth....." Amanda and I were together for about a year....her and Seth have only been together for wut? Almost a month! I want her......I haven't dated anyone sense I've broken up with her. "Amanda.....baby I still love you. I haven't dated anyone sense we've broke up...." I told her looking in her eyes. "Ro.....I still love you to....." she said tearing up.....I pulled her into a hug....but....after we pulled away...... she.....she kissed me......"What the hell!?" I heard Seth yell from the doorway of the bedroom. "Seth its not wha-" "Let me guess. Its not what it looks like! Amanda! I just saw you kissing my best friend!" Seth yelled at her......."That's it Amanda.......we are so done! I want you out of my room to night!" I can't believe him! "Seth! You can't just leave her! She loves you!" I looked over at Amanda......she sat there crying her eyes out.....I can't stand 2 see her like this! The girl just got kidnapped, she had the shit beat out of her, and now this! "You know wut! No! She can stay with Dean and I!" I picked her up and Dean got her bags. We left without saying another word to Seth.

We got to our room next door an I sat Amanda down on my bed. "H-hey guys...... where am I gonna sleep?" she asked calming down a little. "You can sleep with me......nothing different from that year we were together in FCW. Right?" I said looking at her with a smile. "Right." she said smiling back to me. "Wait. You two dated!? How did me and Seth not know about this!?" Dean was in so much shock. "I don't know. We where together for a year. We broke up cause I got into WWE before her......." I told Dean. "Ohhhhhh! Soooo.....now your both single again..... well Roman.....you've kinda been single for a while now.....but hey.....why don't you two date again?" I look at Amanda who was already looking at me......"That's not a bad idea Dean....." I said smiling at Amanda. She smiled back. I went and sat next to her and grabbed her hand. "Amanda.....would you like to go out with me? Again......" I asked making her smile and laugh a little. She jumped into my arms. "Yes! I've missed you so much Ro!" "I've missed you to baby." I said hugging her. I've finally got my girl back...