List Eleven

- Harry flirts with every girl, Liam cries when he sees a spoon, Zayn always says Vas Happenin'?, Louis is the sassy carrot king, Niall doesn't share his food and if he does share with you, he loves you.

- The have sex and she gets pregnant then he is dating some other random chick after they meet a day ago... by the way this is only the first chapter of the story.

- Her parents arrange her to marry Harry Styles. Shes perfectly fine with it 10 minutes later.

- "I'm Justin Bieber and my management said I'm to cocky so they're sending me to public school to make me normal."

-  Liam always helps the main charcter through tough times because he is really Dr. Phil.

-  She jumps infront a bullet for him... literally. Then when she wakes up from the coma 3 days later even when the doctor says it might be months and they fall in love.

- He saves her from being hit by a car.

- He wakes her up from the coma with a kiss. Oooooook sleeping beauty.

- "OMG who is that... its not like I have 523908485 posters of him in my room or i talk about every second of everday!!!!" O_o

- She talks more about her outfit then the rest of the story.

- He only goes for sluts besides the main girl.

- He is a bad boy with a rep. but really loves her so acts likes she is shit then appologizes when they're alone. Shes ok with it.

- He is either a nerd or bad boy.

- He has sex with random whores in the bathroom of school or restaurants or stores or your house.... errr.

- He showed her a toothless grin. Yeah... love me some toothless grin grandad.      That was awkward.

- He winks at her ever 3 seconds. ;) "Hey there Megan." ;) ;) ;) ;) yeaaaaah.

Vote? Maybe? Pweeaaaseeee? Comment?