List One

- She's friends with all the other boys girlfriends.

- She meets her boyfriend through a sibling of his.

"I'm dating my friend Lottie's brother, Louis," Said Samantha.

Yes, and I'm friends with Gemma and guess who I'm dating... her little brother :)

- She only wears TOMS

Yes i have multiple pairs of TOMS, but I have other shoes.

- My small hand fits in his large hand perfectly, like a puzzle.

This is referred to way to much.

- She's a super fan but doesn't fangirl.

- The boys always have time to be with their girlfriends, because fans, tours, music, etc doesn't come up being in a famous boyband.

Right.

- He is the bully in the story and harasses the girl but they are always partnered together on a project.

Every.Single.Time.

- When he is the bully, he is also a manwhore, whenever she sees him he's snogging some bimbo, and even had sex in the girls bathroom.

- The writing style it's in script form...

*At Justin's house*

Justin: Hey

Megan: Hi Justin.

Justin: What's up? 

__________________

No thank you.

- He's always the bestfriend that falls for her while she falls for him.

- When the main character is a fan they use the words Amazayn, Extraordinharry, Fablouis, Briliam, or Phenomeniall.

- Perrie happens to be some snobby bitch.

Psh, yeah because that's true. *sarcasm*

-She always has the perfect curve to her body.

Nobody is perfect.

- She always 'hops' into the shower. Yes because we hop.

- She was bullied by him because she was pretty and wouldn't worship him.

- He might have one of his 'followers' that happens to be a girl bully her since guys shouldn't hurt a girl.

- If he's the popular one he is also the biggest manwhore out the school.

- She ends up dating all five boys of One Direction.

- All the fans LOVE her.

- If she gets pregnant the author provides false information about being pregnant.

She's been pregnant for 2 weeks, the baby is a boy and has a normal heartbeat, oh and here's a picture of him. He is now already 1.3lbs.

Yes because that is completely accurate. Psh.

- She doesn't know who the father is because the author made her sleep with all of One Direction, Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, and a few random guys from the bar.

Wow.

- The time 11:11 always comes up and they make a wish.

- The go from "I hate Justin Bieber." to "I love Justin Bieber." after giving him a chance and date him.

Why would you date someone hated in the first place?

- The author blocks out letters in certain words. I understand words like f*ck or whatever for younger people. But words like God. There is nothing wrong Sith saying God unless it's saying his name is vain.

- "His hands are bigger than mine."

Most guys have bigger hands that a girl, we understand. You don't have to tell us about how large his hands are compared to yours every chapter... or paragraph.

- Harry is the only one who knows how to cook.

-Since Harry is the only one that cooks the author makes it seem like he only makes a form if pasta. There are other foods available, not just pasta.

- Niall's naturally blonde hair.

Woah Woah Woah! What?! Yeah because hair has always been blonde.

Its all natural.

- The main characters name is Georgia Rose and her dad's a dentist.

Hmmmmm... sounds familiar. I done know why thought. huh.

- The school nerds name is Marcel.

- Their 2 year old baby gets hurt ans walks with crutches perfectly. Yes because a 2 year old can do that.

- They adopt Lux.

Where's Lou and Tom?

- He parents wouldn't care is she went on a year long tour or moves out but other than that she gets grounded and in trouble for stupid things.

- The live in England and drive like Americans, opposite side of the car and road... That's gonna work.

- One Direction adopts a girl their own age maybe a little younger and one of them ends up dating her... or getting her pregnant.

- Her sexual fantasy is to have sex with him and his bestfriend and he is completely fine with it and the end up fulfilling this fantasy within 30 minutes of talking about it.

- She works at Starbucks.

Every.Single.Time.

- She spills coffee on him and they end up dating.

-When she bites her lip he threatens to' take her right there, right now.'

Woah, we have another Christian Grey.

- She speaks mental thoughts all the time and after he replies to the thought she says her next thought outloud... again.